Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Have One Of Those Days???

marcid21

Like when there are so many reminders of your ex lingering around??? You hear a song on the radio that reminds you of them, you see a person on the street who looks like them, someone says something and it makes you think.....

I'm not talking about sulking cause the ex isn't around...I'm just saying innocent reminders that bring you back to when times were good...

...I'm having one of those days...:(

yea i have those days. often. worse thing is everyone i know always asks how me ex is, and they talk about her to me alot. my boss, my guy friends, my female friends, my coworkers...they always bring her up, askin how she's doin and stuff, or how things are between me and her. i guess its kinda funny how nosy ppl are. i never really give them a str8 answer..i just things are ok, and leave it at that. but it never fails. at least once a day ppl ask me

...the other night, it was going on in my dreams...it was so bad, her phone number came to my head...i havent talked to this woman in like 3 years and i still know her fuckin phone number...ecchhhh...

Marci:

this...and no sleepies to boot...

poor baby...bad day all around...off to bed you go with some warm milk and cookies and a hug from phattie

:hugs:

Originally posted by marcid21

Like when there are so many reminders of your ex lingering around??? You hear a song on the radio that reminds you of them, you see a person on the street who looks like them, someone says something and it makes you think.....

I'm not talking about sulking cause the ex isn't around...I'm just saying innocent reminders that bring you back to when times were good...

...I'm having one of those days...:(

good lord sistah... can i get an Amen. been doing good the past couple days, but today.... :(

I GUESS FOR ME ITS ALOT HARDER THAN MOST CASES..... I VE BEEN WITH MY EX FOR 10 YEARS & WE JUST BROKE UP 2 MONTHS AGO:( ... & THE PROBLEM IS THAT EVERYTHING I DO , HEAR , & PLACES I GO REMIND ME OF HER.... I THINK ABOUT HER ALL DAY LONG & I DREAM ABOUT HER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT BELIEVE IT OR NOT..... EVEN MUSIC WISE..... EVERY SONG ON THE RADIO REMINDS ME OF HER... DONT FORGET IT 10 YEARS OF MUSIC WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE....... SO , YEAH ... I PRETTY MUCH HAVE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING DAYS EVERYDAY.... WICH IS KILLING ME ... BUT I GUESS EVERYTHING PASSES... I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW LONG THIS PAIN WILL LAST .... :(

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I know exactly what you mean......Although I havent thought about an ex of mine in awhile, lately there have been alot of things that have reminded me of someone I care for deeply......

Be careful I've found for some reason when you start thinkin of someone especially an ex, a lot of reminders show up...or a thought about them just pops into your head...that means that somethin involving that person is going to happen...example...I walked past a house that my now ex and I used to hang out at when his friend lived there and I was wondering what he was doing since I hadnt seen him in 2 years when I havent thought about him at all...all of a sudden I'm waiting for a friend at a pizza place and the ex sits down in front of me...stuff like that ALWAYS happens...

i hear everyone on this topic ---- just when you think you have a person out of your life, these little reminders pop up out of no where...grrr :mad:

the only way i got over my ex was meeting a new man --- its totally helped and i dont really see signs of my ex anymore (thank GOD)

Here are some ways im sure you all (guy or gal) can relate to:

- that "scent" of the ex lingers in an elevator, room or street

- when you don't have caller id, and you wonder "if they're gonna call..."

- when you see somebody on the street who reminds you of them (body, voice, hair, demeanor, etc..)

- old places you used to go with them, like parks, restaurants, etc... and you see a couple there enjoying themselves, and you say to yourselves "that could have been us"

For me, it was on the subway this morning. There was one of those ads in the subway saying they're bringing the baby animals into the Bronx zoo, and we were planning on going. Now whenever i see that ad, i just look away....