Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I gave a cabbie a 40 cent tip on a $13.60 fare.

This guy was the worst driver I ever saw!

He never looked before changing lanes -- he literally cut off five separate cars between Arc and Astoria.

Half the time he drove in two lanes at once, and completely ignored the people honking behind him.

He ran a red light and nearly broadsided a car crossing in front of us.

I gave him a 20, asked for 6 back, and calmly explained to him that I at no time felt safe in his company.

I should have taken his number and reported him... jackass.

:mad:

Originally posted by hoke

He never looked before changing lanes -- he literally cut off five separate cars between Arc and Astoria.

Half the time he drove in two lanes at once, and completely ignored the people honking behind him.

I gave him a 20, asked for 6 back, and calmly explained to him that I at no time felt safe in his company.

I should have taken his number and reported him... jackass.

:mad:

Dude, he's a NYC cabbie, just thank god he doesn't drive like your grandmother or it'd take you 3 years to get back into queens . . . ;) . .

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

wow u sure r a woman....welcome to NYC buddy..most of these guys learned to drive in Beirut

. . And god knows, if you got that many bullets flying at the car you better be able to kick the ass end out and flip that thing around in the space the size of a shoebox if you wanna live . . .

Originally posted by hoke

Hmm.. sounds like the same cab driver that msoprano & blaznny had when he smashed into another cab and sped off.. :laugh:

haha, I fully expected these "What do you expect from an NYC cabbie" responses.

True, all cabbies are aggressive drivers... but this guy seriously drove like he didn't care if he lived another minute. I usually don't complain about cabbies, but this one really scared me.

I didn't even understand what his response was... I was too busy leaving the cab and planting my feet on solid ground, lol.

Originally posted by howardstone

Aahhhhh, good catch Hokey!! you the man . . . I bet people tell you that ALL the time, don't they . . . 1 love.

Stone.:cool:

Hey, you could have meant Internet sites... I dunno... <shrug>

hey...

you callin' me a tourist?!? :laugh: