Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crime up 2% after Bush Took office

ooooh!!! who wouldve guessed a rise in crime? when unemployment is at its highest in 10yrs??? ooooh!!! who wouldve guessed a rise in crime when economic conditions are at their worst in 10yrs!!! c'mon quit being a monday morning quarterback and predicting the obvious miss cleo... please... and to get serious for a second... there are alot more factors to factor in... its not just the bush admin.'s fault... there are bigger things to worry about currently then purse snatchers and car thieves and etc... i dont know if you noticed but we're at war... and we should look at the most fundamental points before we blame a president for a rise in crime... first off with individual mayors, then gov's then etc... cant just say bush administration caused all this... and that... most this was happening when clinton was still in heyday but the economic numbers and etc werent due out till after the innaugeration of a new president... are you going to blame the recession/economy on bush as well? c'mon post your propaganda on someone elses board already we're not having it... if you hate america so much why dont you leave??? stop bleeding our country of its money and sending it back to your shitdog families and your 2bit websites... please i sat back and read your posts for long enough and it makes me sick to see you continuing to post this hatred about america and its presidents... regardless of whos in power regardless of... you should love and support the country that puts clothes on your back and food in your stomach...

Originally posted by usa

this implies again the incompetence of the bush admin. not that your club wannabes care..

no nobody here does care. so if you know that we dont care, why do u continue to post your nonsense that no one cares about? Trust me you will not reform anyone here. Go Away.

Originally posted by dgmodel

ooooh!!! who wouldve guessed a rise in crime? when unemployment is at its highest in 10yrs??? ooooh!!! who wouldve guessed a rise in crime when economic conditions are at their worst in 10yrs!!! c'mon quit being a monday morning quarterback and predicting the obvious miss cleo... please... and to get serious for a second... there are alot more factors to factor in... its not just the bush admin.'s fault... there are bigger things to worry about currently then purse snatchers and car thieves and etc... i dont know if you noticed but we're at war... and we should look at the most fundamental points before we blame a president for a rise in crime... first off with individual mayors, then gov's then etc... cant just say bush administration caused all this... and that... most this was happening when clinton was still in heyday but the economic numbers and etc werent due out till after the innaugeration of a new president... are you going to blame the recession/economy on bush as well? c'mon post your propaganda on someone elses board already we're not having it... if you hate america so much why dont you leave??? stop bleeding our country of its money and sending it back to your shitdog families and your 2bit websites... please i sat back and read your posts for long enough and it makes me sick to see you continuing to post this hatred about america and its presidents... regardless of whos in power regardless of... you should love and support the country that puts clothes on your back and food in your stomach...

Originally posted by usa

this implies again the incompetence of the bush admin. not that your club wannabes care..

Two things.

First off, somebody who FREQUENTS WEBSTER HALL is calling US Club wannabes?! The irony is disgustingly thick...

And second off, you don't even say that the Bush administration had something to do with this (which actually would have been right), but you say that it's proof that their admin is incompetent?! I can't stand Bush, and I cann't even stand to hear bullshit like that.

What in the world could you possibly be good for??