Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did you come to choose your CP name?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

~~well when i signed up on flyguycrew.com everyone had these stupid names like hotbaby69....so i put sexyh first but someone had it already so i put sexxyh with 2 x's btw H stands for the first letter of my first name and u all know what sexy means...:tongue:

I saw this music video with Kid N' Play and Alanis Morisette and the cab driver in it said his name was Jon Stephen. I also heard djs are soooo cool like the supreme forms of existance.

Since my existance has spiralled recently into seclusion and denial I hoped that putting this screename to use would bolster my social status and hopefully earn me some friends.

Hasn't worked yet. Still a hermit.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I saw this music video with Kid N' Play and Alanis Morisette and the cab driver in it said his name was Jon Stephen. I also heard djs are soooo cool like the supreme forms of existance.

Since my existance has spiralled recently into seclusion and denial I hoped that putting this screename to use would bolster my social status and hopefully earn me some friends.

Hasn't worked yet. Still a hermit.

~~geek:rolleyes: :tongue:

Hmmmmm...

Well, my name is Rachel, and I wasn't going to put "fuckmenow69" or "ilovesex" or "iamhot" or "purdeygal" or some other thing, cuz usually those people are ugly and not good people, they just want the attention, so I used my name, which is me, and it was going to be 1977 - but I slipped and used 1997 so here I am!

:tongue:

Originally posted by rachel1997

Hmmmmm...

Well, my name is Rachel, and I wasn't going to put "fuckmenow69" or "ilovesex" or "iamhot" or "purdeygal" or some other thing, cuz usually those people are ugly and not good people, they just want the attention, so I used my name, which is me, and it was going to be 1977 - but I slipped and used 1997 so here I am!

:tongue:

~~~hey!!! im offended!!!! :tongue: