Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The very un-official Level / Naïve Review

purpleindigo

What an amazing night!!!

I hope our bithday boy had a wonderful time, I didn't get chance to meet you - but I was told you were having fun!

It was incredible to see so many faces out!

Jon Cowan, Fred V and Jimmy Toural ripped up the mezzanine with some of the best Progressive House I have ever Heard.

Up in Level 6 Lee Cakebread & St John tore the fkn roof off with banging hard house.

The main room was insane - big respect to Ariel 7 Eddie.

Blue room Hip Hop - tastic with Tom Laroc, and the Third School Collective dished up a tasty portion of Drum & Bass in the Bioler Room.

Joey - why the fk did you let me get interviewed?? You should have stopped me!! I hope no body heard what I said!!!

Tony - where did you go?? Saw you for 2 minutes then you were gone!!

Dan - you didn't take one photo of my wonderful face.. Won't let you play with my digital camera when it arrives!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE LAST NIGHT SPECIAL FOR SO MANY PEOPLE - YOU MADE OUR BIRTHDAY BOYS N GIRLS HAPPY, YOU MADE ME AND ADRIANA HAPPY, AND YOU GAVE NAIVE THE BEST GIFT EVER - A CLUB FULL OF WONDERFUL, AMAZING PEOPLE.

Without you last night would have been nothing - you guys are the best!

Rhyan > I was running all over the place. :D the club was packed; you did an awesome job. I want to especially thank you, for helping my buddy the birthday boy James; to have a great nite. you went above and beyond the call of duty and it is very much appreciated.

much success to you and Adriana. you a lucky man..:) see ya soon...

First. LEVEL nightclub has grown by leaps and bounds over the last six months, and last Saturday really proved that. Overall, the best crowd I have ever seen at the place. The place was crazy packed w/ a diverse crowd that was dancing til the end.

The music was great. Showcasing some of the best Miami has to offer: Ariel Baund, DJT, Jon Cowan, Fred V, and Lee (who finally got to play hard) kept the party in motion all night long - with some great beats and even some old' skool favs. :D

CP as always supproting the scene: Naomi, Soldado, Attomic & Company, Sobeton, Pod, Andrew, Koky, and more.

Great night @ Level... I also thought that was one of the best crowds ive seen @ Level... I heard Ariel for bits & pieces throughout the night... The man who really impressed me was Mr. JCBliss... Excellent progressive set in the mezzanine... Lee Cakebread had Level6 bumping til the end!!! Im dying to hear about the afterparty @ JC's... I was too beat up from the night before @ Lawler to make it, im sure it was tonsof fun...

JT

I seriously belive the Adriana and I did irreversable damage to our out internal organs partying with you guys on Saturday.

THIS JUST IN - NAIVE IS NOW GONNA BE A MONTHLY!! WE WILL BE BRINGING IN TOP TALENT FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD EACH AND EVERY MONTH!

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

The man who really impressed me was Mr. JCBliss... Excellent progressive set in the mezzanine

It was the first time I've heard Jon Cowan spin.......and I was really surprised at how good he was (maybe that's why he spins @Reniassance parties abroad). It was the first really good prog set I've heard in a long time- really smooth. When he dropped 'chasing the sun' I almost died; I haven't heard that song in ages ~ totally forgot what a beautiful track that is. Classic. :D

hey everyone,

big shout to everyone at level on saturday...nice to see rhyan as twatted as the old groove jet days...lee in full force...ariel with me for what seemed like days...what fun we had!! and a big thanks to everyone on the mezanine during my set...what a vibe you all created...thanks to joey and all the other board members for the kind words. They are much appreciated...hopefully I can play for you all a bit more here in miami...its only my home town! LOL - anyways - thanks again...Level was absolutely rocking - all rooms for that matter - definitely the best venue on the beach.... I sincerely hope too see you all there for July 3rd...its gonna be one hell of an event!! thanks again and big congrats to adrianna and Rhyan "renton" Paul - cyou on the 3rd

J

naive going monthly? brilliant! now, if only they could swap out that level 6 turntablist dj setup for something a bit more appropriate (not that lee ever has any difficulties with it).

anyway, congratulations rhyan. keep up the good work!

Wow i was not expecting such a great night lol .. sorry no pun intended, but the music was sick sick sick, totally not epoecting toi hear the tracks that i did.

It was cool to all the pps that i did, sorry i couldnt chill with ya all as you could see i was entertaing someone lol, then i went back to my place and got entertained lol

but next time ill def show up for the next party, except for July 3 ( i'll be at okie in hamptons)

level deserves a lot more respect then it gets, why? whats up with thaT?

Thanks again for all of your support.

Level does indeed deserve more respect than it gets - but hopefully things will come around. For me its the best venue on SoBe - its the only venue with 5 rooms!!!

Jon - indeed it was like the old Groovejet days - cannot wait till July 3rd!

Pod - Ok - guess i was on the move alot!!!

Watch this space for more news on the pimp-djs, the DJ's the represent and the parties they are gonna be spinning at!!!