Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is torn between the 2 Main events this Saturda

Juan Atkins and Joey Beltram vs. Danny Tenaglia and Danny Howells.

What a freakin' tough decision. You can't say one event will kick the booty of the other, they're both gonna be un-be-lievable.

AND, seems like most CP'ers will be going to Danny vs. Danny, but after the crowded situation last saturday that i heard, im having second-thoughts...

Who else can't decide :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

What a freakin' tough decision. You can't say one event will kick the booty of the other, they're both gonna be un-be-lievable.

AND, seems like most CP'ers will be going to Danny vs. Danny, but after the crowded situation last saturday that i heard, im having second-thoughts...

juan atkins baby!!!! c'mon you can see DT and DH like every weekend.....juan atkins comes out from under a rock like once a decade unless you wanna drive to detroit.

it really wasn't very crowded. infact it wasn't even as bad as when they were here in march. of course my perception may be a bit warped having gone to see PVD last week...

Originally posted by xpander

JOEY BELTRAM!

Hmmm, I think I've said enough on this matter, yes...

This is indeed a conflict . . I think I may have to get my first taste of Centro listening to Techno on Saturday, then hit Howells and Teneglia at the beginning of Afterhours . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

This is indeed a conflict . . I think I may have to get my first taste of Centro listening to Techno on Saturday, then hit Howells and Teneglia at the beginning of Afterhours . .

good point.. that party really won't be cookin til the early morning anyway...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

good point.. that party really won't be cookin til the early morning anyway...

. . . That's what I'm sayin . . . I'd rather ride Centro out till like 4 or so and then go to Vinyl and have it be around the time when the crowd starts to thin out . . More room to dance (and in the "condition" I'll be in, I can't deal with being in a Sardine Can) . . I just wanna know when Howells and Teneglia are gonna spin until . . it'll allow me to time the drops properly . . . GOD I hate the disorganization of the club scene . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That's what I'm sayin . . . I'd rather ride Centro out till like 4 or so and then go to Vinyl and have it be around the time when the crowd starts to thin out . . More room to dance (and in the "condition" I'll be in, I can't deal with being in a Sardine Can) . . I just wanna know when Howells and Teneglia are gonna spin until . . it'll allow me to time the drops properly . . . GOD I hate the disorganization of the club scene . . .

I think i'll chill with you for the night, mike. That soundz like a good plan, cause i don't wanna miss any of these 2 nights...

i'll buZz ya later this week, freak :goofy: :D;)

im just hoping centrofly isnt gonna be lame about the dress code that night.....they've been dicks to me previously but still let me in.....i plan on getting the fuck down that night and you cant do it in shoes and cheesy pants. :blown:

Originally posted by dr0ne

im just hoping centrofly isnt gonna be lame about the dress code that night.....they've been dicks to me previously but still let me in.....i plan on getting the fuck down that night and you cant do it in shoes and cheesy pants. :blown:

. . THAT is another thing I'm wondering. . I'm gonna go equipped for Vinyl . . . so I will NOT be sporting black pants and a glittery Cowboy hat . . .

Papa Smurf: Ring me up on Saturday night, I can't give you a seat in the car (all taken) but we'll meetup at some point in the night . .

Originally posted by dr0ne

true dat :aright:

That's the thing I'm worried about.. there's nothing I hate MORE in the club than it being too crowded and people BUMPING INTO ME. :mad3:

No room to dance = very :mad3: Cody..

There was room to dance again around 5am, though I expect it'll be even more crowded this week. It should be an experience anyway, even if I don't get to dance as much as I'd like. :)

(I seriously doubt that it'll be any less crowded for the people who come after Centro though... not if you plan on getting there between 3-4. Seems to me a lot of people show up around that time.)

i'm definitely goin to Arc....when is the next time u will see these two world-class DJ's spin on the same night???

and i don't mind it being overly crowded....as long as the vibe is right....just hop around with everyone else:D

i'm claiming my space on the dancefloor...anyone care to join me?:)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Just a warning to anyone that thinks showing up late to Arc will help you stay clear of the crowds....You're wrong.....It was still packed this Saturday around 4:30 and this week will probably be even worse.....

yeah but it started to clear out around 6 and that is when it really got good anyway.

and the crowds were manageable the whole night. i never had to stop dancing because of them.

YOU KNOW THE ONLY PLACE I AND A BUNCH OF MY OTHER

CLUB BUDDIES PLAN ON BEING AT IS ARC TO HEAR THE

"INFAMOUS" TENAGLIA AND HOWELLS! IT GOING TO BE

FREAKY!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! SATURDAY CAN'T COME

SOON ENOUGH!!!! SEE Y'ALL THERE!!!

TRICKEEONE67/MELISSA;)