Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can anyone substantiate this rumor that Exit's 4 sale?

The rumor is true.....I am planning to takeover Exit in the next month or so....Be on the look out for the new party....We plan on bringing in some top notch talent...I will also give out Exit cards for free admission to CP members....:D

Yes, its true Exit is for sale. It comes complete with a team of security who are well trained at molesting young patrons and super courteous staff who provide an extremely high level of service making sure that equal complete shit treatment is provided to all young clubbers. They are also throwing in a nice crowd of loyal Exit loving teenie boppers who think Danny 'Tegliano' is the DJ at Bar None on 3rd Avenue. Interested buyers, please contact Mr. FucksyouintheAssForComingtoHisClub at 212-ASS-RAPE.

Originally posted by roha3000

Yes, its true Exit is for sale. It comes complete with a team of security who are well trained at molesting young patrons and super courteous staff who provide an extremely high level of service making sure that equal complete shit treatment is provided to all young clubbers. They are also throwing in a nice crowd of loyal Exit loving teenie boppers who think Danny 'Tegliano' is the DJ at Bar None on 3rd Avenue. Interested buyers, please contact Mr. FucksyouintheAssForComingtoHisClub at 212-ASS-RAPE.

who u trying to bullshit here pal? that number's disconnected....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

It seems like a really random move... did anyone else hear about this besides danwilson and where? any truth to the statement?

vixenfoxy - i heard the club was for sale as well

but it was only through other posts on these boards

who knows what truth there is to it ??

i'd be curious to know though ... back in the day that place was so fun, now it's just plain silly !!!