Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Reply Asap!!!!!!everyone!!!

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THERES N E CLUBS POPPIN OFF TONITE... I KNOW ITS MONDAY AND ALL BUT I WANNA GO OUT... I HAVE THE NITE OFF FROM WORK AND I USUALLY WORK NITES AND I CANT GO OUT AND SO I WANT TO GO OUT TONITE.... PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SHYT.... THX

LOL@ADDICT....... N E WAYZ I THOUGHT ABOUT CHINA CLUB..... I NEVER BEEN THERE B/C IT AINT REALLY SOUND LOIKE MY TYPE OF CLUB... IF YOU TELL ME HOW IT IS MAYBE I GUESS I'LL HAVE AN IDEA.... AND IM 22 SO I AINT FEELIN NO TEEN PARTIES

IT DON'T HURT TO TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK EITHER.

... and I'm 23 and go to 18+ clubs almost exclusively... nothing wrong with that. It's about feeling the music and dancing with friendly people, not grabbing asses and hooking up... well, maybe it is for you, in which case you'd be asking the wrong people.

It would help if you gave any indication what your "type of club" is...

Originally posted by lore69

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF THERES N E CLUBS POPPIN OFF TONITE... I KNOW ITS MONDAY AND ALL BUT I WANNA GO OUT... I HAVE THE NITE OFF FROM WORK AND I USUALLY WORK NITES AND I CANT GO OUT AND SO I WANT TO GO OUT TONITE.... PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SHYT.... THX

. . how exactly does a club "pop" . . . I'm getting visions of rupturing things now . . . that's no good . . .

A CLUB "POPS OFF" WHEN IT'S OFF DA HOOK, MY TYPE OF CLUBIS NOT ASS GRABBING AS YOU PUT IT BUT I DO LIKE TO GO TO A CLUB WHERE IM NOT THE ONLY PUERTO RICAN/BLK PERSON THERE..... DON'T GET SHYT TWISTED IM NOT RACIST BUT A LOT OF PPL CANT HAVE FUN THE WAY PPL FROM "DA GHETTO SOUTH BRONX" DO... FEEL ME????? N E WAYZ IM OUT TO THE CHINA CLUB IMMA CHECK IT OUT... BYE YOU GUYS AND THX FOR YOUR HELP...

Originally posted by smokesum

only semi-decent party is China Club

if you're a teeny bopper, then i think i heard something about Coco's in huntingto...thats all i know about

This girl lives in the Bronx... you think she's gonna wanna take an hour plus ride just to go to Coco's??? :laugh2:

:cheese: