Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*He's Back - Superchumbo invades Buzz*

joeygk

Well..........could you have told me. Thanks for nothing, crackhead! :mad: .

He's spinnin' the same night as BT? That's just weak, BT sucks hairy ass. They'll probably make Tom open up for BT, which would just be wrong.

Originally posted by joeygk

Well..........could you have told me. Thanks for nothing, crackhead! :mad: .

He's spinnin' the same night as BT? That's just weak, BT sucks hairy ass. They'll probably make Tom open up for BT, which would just be wrong.

Goddamn, I hate BT. I hate him more than Moutso spinning Oakie tunes. I would love to take a steaming shit down BT's throat.

I don't know where my anger towards BT comes from. :(

I'll be there, though, for Superchumbo!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Goddamn, I hate BT. I hate him more than Moutso spinning Oakie tunes. I would love to take a steaming shit down BT's throat.

I have never felt that way about BT, but Judge Jules, I would really like to here a Buddy Holly story about that fuck.

BT sucks it! I can't stand him. Last time he was down here in Miami signing autographs at the virgin megastore, he wouldn't talk to anyone unless they bought his album first! (Ego-maniac) Plus, he's booked to spin 4th of July at Gloria Estefan's restaurant in Miami w/ Amber and a bunch of other teeny-bopper, watered down dance crap! :blown::puke: ARGH- he just sucks.

Superchumbo- will mop the floor w/ his sorry ass.

BT sucks it! I can't stand him. Last time he was down here in Miami signing autographs at the virgin megastore, he wouldn't talk to anyone unless they bought his album first! (Ego-maniac) Plus, he's booked to spin 4th of July at Gloria Estefan's restaurant in Miami w/ Amber and a bunch of other teeny-bopper, watered down dance crap! :blown::puke: ARGH- he just sucks.

Ah, yes, that's why I hate him. His music is crap and he's got a big ego.

So he falls in the same category as Oakie and Acosta on the shitlist:

1) Oakie - Music crap, ego huge

2) Acosta - Music crap, ego huge

3) BT - Music crap, ego huge - only redeeming quality is that when talented producers remix his crap, it sounds semi-uncrappy

4) Moutso - Music crap, no ego cause everyone knows he's crap

5) Glow - Absolute crap. On the crap scale, Glow is a 20 inch long dark brown steaming piece of crap.

Ah, yes, that's why I hate him. His music is crap and he's got a big ego.

So he falls in the same category as Oakie and Acosta on the shitlist:

1) Oakie - Music crap, ego huge

2) Acosta - Music crap, ego huge

Have you seen Oakie's new music video - what a fucking tool this guy is. Please Paul just give it up.

Acosta- I don't know how any dj can sustain a career by playing the same 12 ridiculous trance tracks for 3 years?!?!? Doesn't anyone notice? Luckily- he's out touring now, so Miami is free from his crappy fairy trance breakdowns........for now anyways!

Have you seen Oakie's new music video - what a fucking tool this guy is. Please Paul just give it up.

Acosta- I don't know how any dj can sustain a career by playing the same 12 ridiculous trance tracks for 3 years?!?!? Doesn't anyone notice? Luckily- he's out touring now, so Miami is free from his crappy fairy trance breakdowns........for now anyways!

There was a huge article about Fat George in Mixer this month. Mixer talks about how magazines and the underground community hate him but yet he has a huge following. George says it's cause he's "true to himself". Yeah, George. You're a true fairy, you pansy piece of shit.

so are you not going joey *snicker*

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno what BT is spinning recently, but that is some weird combination if you ask me, BT & Superchumbo. :confused:

Maybe they'll put BT on the patio with the other "locals"? Goddamn, I hope BT doesn't do a live show. He just sits there and plays the same breakshit over and over. Then again, I'd hate to see what his record collection is like. We lose either way.

I saw that yesterday when I was at tower records. Not only does he have a BIG cauldron of a stomach but his ego is just as big. Accroding to him, he " has more power than ppl like sasha and digweed and it makes him feel good." Moral of the story: I hate acosta...but I dont mind some breaks from BT.