Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once and for all, the place to download music!

Originally posted by vicman

blubster is what i used last night. not alot of sets, but if your looking for regular type of music its OK. havent tried soulseek, i'll look at it tonight.

Stop messing up my thread and causing confusion! :mad: I've already scoped it out. SoulSeek is the way to go. We need everyone on SoulSeek.

Originally posted by joeygk

I've been using blubster too, but can't find much of anything. I found like one robbie rivera track.

This soulseek sh*t better be good. I'm checking it out now.

Is it good? Well, in the past day, I've found the following which weren't available on AudioGalaxy:

Lawler - Lights Out - CD's 1 & 2

Satoshi - Nubreed - CD's 1 & 2

Evolution - Walking on Fire (Bedrock Vocal Rmx) <--This shit has never ever made an appearance anywhere in the full uncut DJ'able version. I found it yesterday on SoulSeek. Recorded straight off the vinyl and unmixed.

So yeah, it's good.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Is it good? Well, in the past day, I've found the following which weren't available on AudioGalaxy:

Lawler - Lights Out - CD's 1 & 2

Satoshi - Nubreed - CD's 1 & 2

So yeah, it's good.

wtf? what do you mean they werent on AG? I had them in my folder and e-mailed you. I also e=mailed joey and he downloaded it from me.

ATTN: SHADY

Soulseek is confusing........I added you as a user. However, that's all I could figure out. Why when you run a search are some entries in bold and others aren't? Plus how do you download. Fuck = it sucks being partially retarded.

BTW, I just realized there are some idiots out there. Soulseek is a file sharing app. Not just MP3. So that means it can share ANY file in your share directory. So, ONLY share the directory (C:\My Music, for example) with your music directories. Some fools shared out their whole hard drives, and I can see their whole C: drives and pull down any system file I want. Won't really hurt anything, but I could pull down documents and such they may not want to share.

there seems to be alot of stuff on soulseek. i registered under the name vicman1 on my machine at work where i have almost nothing, mostly techno stuff, when i get home i 'll install it on myhome computer so you guys can have access to it. i'll post my username when i do.

but there does seem to be tons o' shit in there.

ATTN: SHADY

Soulseek is confusing........I added you as a user. However, that's all I could figure out. Why when you run a search are some entries in bold and others aren't? Plus how do you download. Fuck = it sucks being partially retarded.

The entries in bold mean the user has spots open in their outgoing queue for you to download out of. If it's not bold, then that means their queue is full and you have to wait for a spot to open up.

The default outgoing queue is 2. But you should set it to at least 5 if you want to be nice. Depends on your bandwidth.

To download, just double click on any file you want. Then go to the Transfers window to see the status. If the item is not in bold, then you'll just go into a queue. If you right click on any item and choose "Get User Info", you can see where you are in the queue.

In summary, RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual). It's got a straightforward Help screen that details all of this.

SoulSeek- Rules! I finally figured it out.........yo i don't know if i'm just getting lucky w/ some fast connections........but those downloads are all crazy fast! Nice-nice!

werd...i'm going home for lunch and setting it up in my machine there