Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycchic24

Fourth of July

Originally posted by nycchic24

is there anything going on this weekend? just curious, i plan to be back from wed - sunday. the city clears out and i figure if i amgoing to be bored, i might as well come and be bored with my friends.

:blown:

I thought you were a big fan of the Roxy when you come back to Boston

Originally posted by kaydup

I thought you were a big fan of the Roxy when you come back to Boston

blah i got sick of the roxy even before i left boston. i'll admit i was a roxy rat though lmao, still have my lovely "roxy gold card" but unfortunatly i cannot drag my friends out of there to save my life. :blown: so more times than not, thats where i end up. and i do a a couple laps see the same peeps from 2 years ago, and by 12 o'clock i am bored out of my mind :rolleyes::laugh: I really dont want to end up there, and hopefully i can bribe my friends into doing something else... maybe i will finally check out Laboom. haha hthe last time i was there it was still Envy.

i checked avalon and they didnt seem to obe anything going on that weekend either.

here is a lovely story that you guys should appreciate.. last time i was back in boston.. all my friends were raving about this great new cd.

friends: sue you gotta hear this new cd that just came out.. it has some great new songs.. i love the entire thing!

me: i was like "oh yeah? really whats the name of it?"

friends: Dancefactory, y9ou know the new Louie Devito CD !

me: *raising eyebrows* you have got to be kidding me :laugh::laugh:

some more comedy for you... one of my friends called me up the other day...

friend: do you know when louie devito is back at avalon? i reallyv wann go and check him out!

me: i dunno ill look on the website for you (trying not to laugh)

hey, skribbles is gonna be at avalon in a couple weeks (figuring that they would enjoy that)

friend: naw, skribbles sucks, i wouldnt go there for him. Louie devito is soooo much better

okay! these are my friends... . :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

It's okay child you can cry on my shoulder when I see you this Saturday night....;) Only god can help them now...

thank you.. (lmao) they think i am a music snob now lmao.

here's some more

friend: what did you do this weeknd?

me: went to go check out deep dish

friend: deep dish? huh? i thught you went out to a club? so who'd you go get pizza with?

um oh yeah this is another skribbles one...

guy: you know boston clubs they really need some good dj's

me: yeah there are no big name dj's in boston

guy: right. like you in new york, you have dj skribbles

me: :jawdrop: you did not just say that. please tell me you didn now just ! i was like do me a favor, if you EVER go to ny. dont ever say that Skribbles is a good ny dj

Are these your N. Attleboro friends?? That would explain a LOT of things I go through :laugh: (i.e. Jackie's friend's pilgrimage to the keg room every weekend... or the Fish Co. for a CrAzY night out!)

Wish I could help you out on this one Sue, but I'll be in sunny San Diego from Wed. - Sun.... and man I cannot wait!?! :drunk::bounce: :goofy: :beer::party:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Are these your N. Attleboro friends?? That would explain a LOT of things I go through :laugh: (i.e. Jackie's friend's pilgrimage to the keg room every weekend... or the Fish Co. for a CrAzY night out!)

Wish I could help you out on this one Sue, but I'll be in sunny San Diego from Wed. - Sun.... and man I cannot wait!?! :drunk::bounce: :goofy: :beer::party:

no good lord no. actually i hardly talk to anyone from north attleboro and the ppl i do still talk to would go "Who's louie Devito?" i remmeber at my 5 year reunion one guy was like "YOU GO TO CLUBS???"

no these are my girls..

hah keg room i went there when i was 16! and i am proud to say i have never been to the fish co! lmao

Originally posted by nycchic24

no good lord no. actually i hardly talk to anyone from north attleboro and the ppl i do still talk to would go "Who's louie Devito?" i remmeber at my 5 year reunion one guy was like "YOU GO TO CLUBS???"

no these are my girls..

hah keg room i went there when i was 16! and i am proud to say i have never been to the fish co! lmao

Yeah, Jackie has exactly two friends from North Attleboro who would ever even remotely consider going out to a club (Do you know her friend Daryl by the way? he's cool..)

As for the rest of them, we can't even let on that we :smoke: on occasion... nevermind the whole 'clubbing' thing :rolleyes: