Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got $10 in quarters

vicman

went to the bank to get change for the parking meter at work. i hate asking for change everytime i shop, but its no biggie, so i went to the bank thats in the firts floor of the building i work and asked for a $10 roll of quarters. i'm excited. :grin3:

:hey:

some banks are actually being assholes these days and not doing that for you unless you have an account with them. same with giving you bills for your rolled up coins; maybe that's why token booth clerks give you change in nickels :mad: .

yeah, theyve asked me if i have an account with them, i tell them no, and they dont seem to mind, they just say, OK...i dunno if youve seen the change machines at some stores, you put in all your change and it prints out how much in change you put in and then you take the print out receipt to the casheir and the casheir gives you bigger cahnge or bills, i hate that they charge you like 3.5 cents for every dollar, or somefink like that, wtf is up with that? :mad:

I hate banks. Thye are out to fuck you and steal your money at every opportunity. Now they won'y even give change. All I freaking wanted was a couple of tens for my twenty, which I just got out of their cash machine, and they wouldn't do it.

I HATE banks! and insurance companies.

Originally posted by raver_mania

What are you fewls doing on the LA board?? :D:D:D

So Vic whats the headcount for DH vs DT?

I was gonna post the same thing. We apologize for letting Vic out of our forum, LA people.

awww...this is just goping to far :mad:

now ravermania and kuro are here also? :D

so that makes the runner, spinsaikel, nourishment, and myself from the dc board

joey from miami

&

mr. smurf himself, gmc from ny posting here

Originally posted by raver_mania

What are you fewls doing on the LA board?? :D:D:D

So Vic whats the headcount for DH vs DT?

hey, i saw the "headcount for dh and dt" thread in dc. don't come over here and ask vic when he's on vacation. for reals, yo, your board be cool, the l.a. board be cool, so let's just be cool and chill togetha :shades: .

but that coinstar thing in the supermarket that takes however many cents out of every dollar gets away with it because of everything we were just discussing: banks requiring that you be their customers, long lines, short hours, and banks not giving change at all. and i suppose that, if people have a hugeass jar o' change, they'd rather just pour it into a machine than roll it all up - especially if the bank might not take it anyway. caca :no: .

theyre all kewl...just weird how all of a sudden there are more people from the dc board passing through these pages..weve now even have some miami folks posting on our board, but its all kewl :shades2:

now, back to banks, i hate it when they bill you for accessing your account, or for checks, or for a certain # of checks written per month, atm fees...ARRRGHHH!!!! there are even some banks that charge ATM fees to their own costumers!! :mad: