Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Korean girls rule

Originally posted by chynado11

something looks jacked up about her smile???? which part of that does that say she was entirely ugly???? :confused: did you just pick out the parts that you wanted to start another saga pgiddy:rolleyes:

CD

Whoa. She was smiling? I didn't notice. :D

I actually like her smile. She's got a little buck tooth action going on with a slight gap. Adds cuteness to her all around hottiness.

funny thing what spinsaikel wrote a few post back, almost the same way that i feel about hispanic women **ducks**, but of course the reason i feel that way is because 2 of the first 3 girls i dated were hispanic and they were the drama type that i couldnt stand, so who knows, i might end up with an hispanic girl or maybe not.

Originally posted by vicman

funny thing what spinsaikel wrote a few post back, almost the same way that i feel about hispanic women **ducks**, but of course the reason i feel that way is because 2 of the first 3 girls i dated were hispanic and they were the drama type that i couldnt stand, so who knows, i might end up with an hispanic girl or maybe not.

There are definitely a lot of bitchy Asian women out there. You can usually find them at Glow hanging on the angry looking Asian dudes that drive the souped up Honda Civics with the big whale fins and the chrome wheels that no matter how hard you try, is still a piece of shit 4 cylinder. You can easily spot them by asking them to pronounce the word "Zoo". They won't be able to.

But there are also really sweet Asian women too. The kind that cook, and clean, and lick your balls when you need a little pick me up. :rolleyes:

I think I'm gonna be in big trouble. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

But there are also really sweet Asian women too. The kind that cook, and clean, and lick your balls when you need a little pick me up. :rolleyes:

I think I'm gonna be in big trouble. :(

that's pretty bad sung:laugh: good luck finding your "ideal" asian woman there. You will only find that type overseas hanging around the airports, looking for their "american man" to sweep them off their feet and back to the U S of A. So it'll help if you can say " I can get you a green card baby" in their language.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm not greedy. I can do without cooking and cleaning.

Ideal woman...

Asian

Skilled in 12 culinary arts

Contortionist

Speaks no english but understands every word I say

Massage Therapist

Loves the feel of a broom/mop in her hand

Lotto Winner

Helped write the Kama Sutra

Thanks palmolive really is good for the hands

Originally posted by MadamMillie

Ideal Man

wealthy & generous (in wallet and in body)

doesn't ask questions

doesn't expect much

always willing & able to do whatever i say

in other words = my puppet:)

Shit, if you're willing to stick your hand up my ass, I'll be your puppet. :tongue::rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

hmpf! we aren't all "reinas del drama". you just haven't met the right spicy senorita yet! :D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

ew shady

i thought i edited the previous post, but another requirement for ideal man:

generously sized:D

Sorry to cross posts but in my fatty post I did say I was like 6lbs overweight. Is that the generously sized you are referring to?