Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the new hotspot for ass in NJ

Memories in Margate.....

Fuck seaside guidettes, fuck belmar sluts, fuck em all.....Memories has the most naturally beautiful, approachable WOMEN I have seen at the Jersey shore...if you can put up with the 70's disco music, you will be satisfied:D

I just found my new summer hot spot :rock:

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

Memories in Margate.....

Fuck seaside guidettes, fuck belmar sluts, fuck em all.....Memories has the most naturally beautiful, approachable WOMEN I have seen at the Jersey shore...if you can put up with the 70's disco music, you will be satisfied:D

BG

CASBAH HAS THE BEST SELECTION I'VE EVER SEEN AND ARE APPROACHABLE, PLUS MOST OF THEM HAVE ROOMS... TAJ ON SAT NIGHT HAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PIEGEONS AND CHICKENHEADS....

Originally posted by saleen351

CASBAH HAS THE BEST SELECTION I'VE EVER SEEN AND ARE APPROACHABLE, PLUS MOST OF THEM HAVE ROOMS... TAJ ON SAT NIGHT HAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PIEGEONS AND CHICKENHEADS....

Yeah, aren't they called hookers?

Originally posted by laurie619

and the new summer hott spot for finding guy would have to be the GOLF COURSE. .. DAMN THERE ARE SOME HOTTT GOLFERs :D

Any girls play???? I need a partner. . .:laugh:

Not a chance...I can't get into it. It's too boring for me, not enough action and physical contact. :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

Not a chance...I can't get into it. It's too boring for me, not enough action and physical contact. :D :D

ITs not boring once you learn it. .. ;) but yeah your right there isnt enough of phyiscal contact. . .but damn are those guys hott...:cool:

ITs not boring once you learn it. .. ;) but yeah your right there isnt enough of phyiscal contact. . .but damn are those guys hott...:cool:

When guys place golf they are all into there's no getting their attention unless you accidently smack them in the head with a golf ball..oops sorry sweetie do you want me to rub that for you?? :D :D ;) try it let me know how it goes....

I hear ya on that one. Watching golf is like watching grass grow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When guys place golf they are all into there's no getting their attention unless you accidently smack them in the head with a golf ball..oops sorry sweetie do you want me to rub that for you?? :D :D ;) try it let me know how it goes....

Most of my ex's are golfer's thats how I started in that sport. . ;) Now, I love the sport more then anything. . . The guys are so down to earth, and mature, oh and let me not overlook preppy...I JUST LOVE THAT...not like those "club guys" :laugh:

Damn, your ex and his friends had nothing better to do than to play golf??? :laugh: :laugh: I love how you put down the club scene and the guys in it and talk about how these preppy oh so mature golf club swingers in their polo shirts are so mature and down to earth but you frequent the club scene on a pretty regular basis.

Most of my ex's are golfer's thats how I started in that sport. . ;) Now, I love the sport more then anything. . . The guys are so down to earth, and mature, oh and let me not overlook preppy...I JUST LOVE THAT...not like those "club guys" :laugh:

I know how you can tell golfers are preppy cause they all have those sweaters tied loosely around their necks? J/K actually they were just saying over the radio that it's one of the top 5 places to meet guys. Just get a part time job there....and help them pick up all their balls. :laugh:

I think I'm gonna vomit!!!!

:blown::knife::yuck:

Originally posted by Jsen7

Damn, your ex and his friends had nothing better to do than to play golf??? :laugh: :laugh: I love how you put down the club scene and the guys in it and talk about how these preppy oh so mature golf club swingers in their polo shirts are so mature and down to earth but you frequent the club scene on a pretty regular basis.

Ok Jasen lets get a couple of things straight…I likes clubs, and the gudios are nice to look at (nothing more IMO) Golf to me is a great sport, and its not boring to watch as long as you know what going on; and you have to have an interest in the sport...Yes I am @ the whole "club scene" a lot but is that so bad...:confused: I'm sorry if I like the music, and love having a great time with some freinds...I know a lot of people who go out that are golfers...and they are preppy and they tie those sweaters tied loosely around their necks neena16 :laugh: (SO HOTT) they might not go out 24/7 to clubs...but they again if you do you have major probs in my book...aaanyway, I'll talk more about this with you later sweetheart...:rolleyes:

HOW CAN YA. .. YOUR A LITTLE PREPPY. . .:laugh:

oh, you mean the sweaters around my neck that I don't wear? Or the polo shorts that I don't own? :eek: I can get you a part time job at Pine Valley if you'd like....let me know...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Memories in Margate.....

BG

You are too funny!!! I'll be there one time with the 70's clothes on!!! Look for me!!!:)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

You are too funny!!! I'll be there one time with the 70's clothes on!!! Look for me!!!:)

nah, no 70s clothes...its a normal place, just attracts an older crowd.....

and saleen, i agree with you about the Casbah bit, but the girls there arent as approachable...I dont have much club game cause i cant stand screaming into someones ear over the music, etc....and everyone always feels they have to put their "club face" one (this is extremely popular in SH:laugh: )

its so much easier to pull ass in bars...and its nice to hear different music for a change:D

BG