Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexiest tune ever!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

i havent heard it...can i hear a sample somewhere? or must i download?

You may have heard it. Has vocals that go "I'm getting a little sick and tired of this weakness and silly games that you play/you got to do what moves you, don't let nothin' get in your way/got to feel what you're feelin' every second of every day/you got to know what you're thinkin' and express it baby"

Originally posted by vicman

Porters deported mix?

where the fuck do they come up with these names?

What would you rather they call it?

'Vicman's suckass beastiality cookie-munchin edit'

I have to agree w/ Shady on this one........that is one fawkin' slick ass track.

Originally posted by joeygk

What would you rather they call it?

'Vicman's suckass beastiality cookie-munchin edit'

I have to agree w/ Shady on this one........that is one fawkin' slick ass track.

So I downloaded this track, burned it to CD and tried to spin it. Turns out the MP3's in circulation are missing 4 bars in the intro. It's very subtle, but the intro loses 4 bars due to a skip or bad recording. It's weird, though, cause the skip actually happens right in rhythm, so you don't even notice it until you realize the phrasing is off. So, because I liked this track so much, I spent two hours this afternoon at work, opened this puppy up in Sound Forge, and sampled a 4 bar sequence from the intro and looped it back into the intro to make it kosher. I think I drove the person in the cube next to me batty cause I had the same loop going over and over while I tried to cut the sample out perfectly.

At the end of the day, mission accomplished. Just spun it. The track was well worth the effort.

I should personalize it and call it the "Deported Shadyloop Vocal".