Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friskier in the summer or winter????

SPYGIRL3

It's the transitional seasons that get me... in spring, you're waking up from the deep sleep that winter threw you into... the steadily-increasing temperatures and lengthening days get your blood racing and your libido rising... it's mating season all throughout nature...

Once summer is in full effect it's too fucking hot to do much of anything unless you're positioned directly in front of the ac...

Then the fall rolls around... the temperature drops and you're able to touch your partner again without melting into each other... you're all prepared to team up with a snuggle-buddy to get you through the long cold winter...

Then it's winter... energy levels are down a bit, but the weather's perfect for tons of :hump::licker::bj:

I think I am more easily aroused in the summer cause of the lack of clothes that girls wear. I enjoy the eye candy. But I enjoy when there is more to take off of a girl during the winter ( like un wrapping a gift on Christmas) . Adds to the effect of seduction. Not to mention its cold and you just want to get close to snuggle and cuddle, and when your in the close things tend to happen. :biggrin:

Indoor/outdoor, spring or fall.

As far as Sex, any time of the year is good, but for an actual relationship and the snuggle cuddle stuff, Winter is good cause you have someone on the cold nights, it's holiday season, it's always good to have a partner during that time of year.

Originally posted by dgmodel

im friskier in the summer... however "play the game" more in the winter... however autumn is my favorite season to be in a relationship...

I think that describes me the best also..... Spring and fall seem to good relationship seasons.....