Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The award goes to.....

Originally posted by chynado11

SHADYGROOVE

I must say your recent posts on which girls are attractive and which clothes suit women and not men have amazed me :D can we say the new Versace fashion guru ;)

CD

Thank you, thank you. Now, would all the cute girls in UFO's with a slight gap in their teeth that cook, clean, and lick balls please form a line to the left. Thank you. ;)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Thank you, thank you. Now, would all the cute girls in UFO's with a slight gap in their teeth that cook, clean, and lick balls please form a line to the left. Thank you. ;)

do you want an actual girl, a mechanical doll or a geisha girl shady?:confused::)

By the way Vic...no fashion advice from you either?

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

By the way Vic...no fashion advice from you either?

CD

as long as they are cute, they can wear whatever they please..bcbg, diesel, michael kors, prada, john galliano, and others are strongly encouraged ;)

Originally posted by vicman

as long as they are cute, they can wear whatever they please..bcbg, diesel, michael kors, prada, john galliano, and others are strongly encouraged ;)

pffft. just another label whore. everyone (at least I hope they do)knows that fashions can be bought but style can not.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, but I'm no label whore. I just buy what I like. No matter who made it.

I just buy what's cheap. marshalls baby. marshalls. I dont have 60 pairs of shoes but i do have around....17. I can't help it. Shoes are great. Accupuncture rules. love em

Originally posted by vicman

so what can i do if i go to the frigging outlet mall and see a hugo boss suit in perfect conditions that fits me like a glove that retails for 1g selling for $300?

That happened to me over christmas and I ended up buy a Polo suit for around 285. I never wear suits but I couldn't let that one go.