Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

Youre in a club .....

Youre chillin.....youre dancin.....

but do u feel the need for glowsticks or not? :(

OR ARE THEY JUST SIMPLY A DEAD ISSUE IN THE CLUB SCENE?!:confused:

Lemme hear ya thoughts on this one!:D

Originally posted by hotcheme

i think they are pretty if you know how to use them. i can stand to see them waved around though.

but you don't NEED them for the club to be complete, you know?

what she said

i dotn really mind them that much as long as they arent on strings (those get annoying)

sorry bigart

question about this... a few weeks ago I was in vinyl & had a photon light (small bright light, people use them instead of glowsticks) taken from me as the bouncer said they weren't allowed... is that arc's policy (no glowsticks/photons allowed), or was the bouncer just being a dick? just wondering cuz a friend of mine who likes to use them will be tagging along this saturday

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

question about this... a few weeks ago I was in vinyl & had a photon light (small bright light, people use them instead of glowsticks) taken from me as the bouncer said they weren't allowed... is that arc's policy (no glowsticks/photons allowed), or was the bouncer just being a dick? just wondering cuz a friend of mine who likes to use them will be tagging along this saturday

they're not allowed....if they see you with them they will give you shit. personally i think it's sort of a bullshit policy, although i think glowsticks/photons/brightshitzinyourface is pretty fucking annoying....ppl should be able to use them if they want as long as they're not trying to shove them in your face.

sorry, but thats their policy.....NO GLOWSTICKS......lasers are the same.....as well as photon lights.......usually the door bouncer will tell you not to use it......you should've asked to get it back when you leave.....

Guest funkysoul

YO!

NO LIGHTS IN A CLUB!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.....WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!..... FUCKIN BOUNCERS ARE ASSHOLES!!!

some will say they are outdated, and that's fine if you feel that way.I think it's a matter of personal preference. sometimes I like to rock the glowsticks and photons, and sometimes I don't. as long as your not annoying anyone with them; then you should be allowed to use them.. clubs are suppose to be places; for people to enjoy themselves..:)

i use'em rock'em whatever u wanna call it only when its called for...i look it more as a creative sport heh..can you say..takin it to the next level? lols..anyways if you are talented with them then i guess by all means have fun, but if your obnoxious about them and jam them in peoples faces then thats uncalled for. if a circle opens up then if you want to display your creativity, by all means go ahead...its fun...

My vote is for them cuz me and my best freind use them for short periods of time and only rave with eachother or our freinds...i understand they can be annoying for some people but if ure minding ure own buisness flowing and trippin then ure cool.

Cant beleive arc is against them....:mad:

Originally posted by djstd

My vote is for them cuz me and my best freind use them for short periods of time and only rave with eachother or our freinds...i understand they can be annoying for some people but if ure minding ure own buisness flowing and trippin then ure cool.

Cant beleive arc is against them....:mad:

don t remind me:2guns:

as long as people don't fucking take up 10 by 10 feet square with those gay strings it's ok. that 10 by 10 could be filled up with like literaly 20 more people on the crowded floors. fat people and their damn strings, jeez