Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amazing Sets Last Night @ Homegrown

HomeGrown was rockin last night. Here is a quick review of the DJs and their sets:

Rekall's skills have come a long way in the last year and he threw down some very nice D&B last night.

DJ DL came all the way from Boston to spin and this guy is one of the sickest breaks DJs I have ever heard. This guy cuts up records like noone else. The scariest thing is noone has ever heard of him. He is just waiting to be discovered.

Nathan Leonard is one solid, solid DJ. Smooth mixing and incredible track selection. He spins out all over the place so do yourselves a favor and check him out. He is definitely worth a trip to see.

Lasix is a great techno DJ and he really impressed me last night. Hard and banging with nice mixer skills and great flow. Check him out if you can.

All these guys' sets will be broadcast on www.metromixradio.com starting this week. I will post updates when the sets are available. I assure you they are worth listening to. These guys were amazing last night. HomeGrown will be bringing you talent like this every Tuesday night, so come out and support these up-and-coming DJs.

definitely it was also nice to have such a different mix of styles too Ron & Bog keep up the great work

Bog---I wouldn't have minded hearing your brother, is he going to come down and spin for us sometime? oh, and how was that new record from Riddler?

I had a blast last night, the music just keeps getting better. Ron those 3 tracks you dropped--outstanding ;) Waiting for that place to close was no joke :tongue: It was fun being ya'lls mailing list girl...Ron told me that won me a position with the "company," but he didn't specify what that position was :laugh2: Marty thanks for the ride AND for kicking me out of the car so I wouldn't miss Bog's set :D See ya'll every other week...oops, I mean every week. :)

OMG Dj DL was fucking amazing.......I cant believe people havent heard of this guy yet.......I'm glad I came out....Had fun as usual....You can call me the CP Shuttle Bus from now on cause after I dropped off Regina, I saw Joe so I dropped him off also.....Well I'm off to bed now....Cant wait for next week....:D

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

OMG Dj DL was fucking amazing.......I cant believe people havent heard of this guy yet.......I'm glad I came out....Had fun as usual....You can call me the CP Shuttle Bus from now on cause after I dropped off Regina, I saw Joe so I dropped him off also.....Well I'm off to bed now....Cant wait for next week....:D

lol, then like 15 minutes later you walk in, and i'm like "omg... where did you go??!?"

nice meeting you krizia.

and yes... DL is niiiiiiiiiiice...

Originally posted by joeg

and yes... DL is niiiiiiiiiiice...

Yeah? So is this 72 minute live set I have from him from Tuesday. They have been uploaded to metromixradio and they should be added to the rotation soon. I will keep you posted.

. . . I wasn't on the board much yesterday, so I'm throwing my shouts today . .

. . Homegrown was great, as expected... I thoroughly enjoyed the spectrum of music that was presented . . We got Recall on the DnB, nimbly flipping all that is the EEEVILness of syncopated high speed breaks . . and DL . . whoa . . that kid is HOT . . HOT HOT HOT . . I almost thought I was a 1000 miles south again . . ahhh, what memories were brought back . . . This kid has got to get more exposure down here . . . Thank you Bog and Ron for bringing him in . . .

. . I'd like to give a shout to all the usual suspects ;) . . and the new faces that I met (Adria, Irene and Krizia) . . . Hope to see you all there next time . . :aright: .. .