Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Weather Sucks !

sobeton

I am orginally from NW Indiana and as I am sure you are aware that almost everyone from that area works in Chicago. It's nice to meet people from back home.... People from the Midwest are kewl peeps. Are you coming by yourself or in a group friends??

it's just me and my boyfriend. we did the big group of friends for WMC and figured less is better. we're going to marco island first (my family has a house there so it's free!!!) and will be in SoBe for the weekend. He works at crobar chicago, so I'm sure we'll be spending time there! when did you move to miami? i hope to someday...

Originally posted by alli8

it's just me and my boyfriend. we did the big group of friends for WMC and figured less is better. we're going to marco island first (my family has a house there so it's free!!!) and will be in SoBe for the weekend. He works at crobar chicago, so I'm sure we'll be spending time there! when did you move to miami? i hope to someday...

I have lived here in Miami for 10 yrs. :eek: It still seem as if yesterday I just moved here. The life style here is different from up there...Keep in mind that they way you see the Life style here when you visit is one thing and when you live here is another. But over all it is a cool place.

Your boyfriend works at Crobar in Chicago! I have always wanted to go there. I went back home last year and couldn't get anyone to go with me to Crobar. But, this will not happen to me again on my next trip. I am planning to go and check the place out either late this year or early next year.

When you are in Miami next month send me a pm. You said that you are going to be here around 12 - 18th...that pretty much falls on my B-Day weekend. :eek: I will be out. Maybe we can meet and some of the local CP peeps. Crobar is a very nice club but the place you can't miss is Club Space . That's the only place here in Mia that you can be yourself and party the following afternoon. Just let me know and it all can be planed.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

This weather :bj: ...blows the big one!!!! 4 cryin' out loud....all I want is to put on my :cool: on my way to the beach to get a tan! Never have I been so white at this point in the summer!:(

Girl, I know what you mean :rainbow:

yeah - i really like the crobar miami, it is super nice. we got vip badges for the conference so we saw carl cox, timo mass, seb fontaine all for free. i love space, too. last show i saw there was PVD at WMC. im sure we'll be at both venues. thanks for the info though. i'll pm you as the date approaches!!! im so excited for a vacation! if you are ever coming to chicago, i could get ya on the crobar guestlist so feel free to pm me, too!

Originally posted by alli8

yeah - i really like the crobar miami, it is super nice. we got vip badges for the conference so we saw carl cox, timo mass, seb fontaine all for free. i love space, too. last show i saw there was PVD at WMC. im sure we'll be at both venues. thanks for the info though. i'll pm you as the date approaches!!! im so excited for a vacation! if you are ever coming to chicago, i could get ya on the crobar guestlist so feel free to pm me, too!

You were at PVD!! I was there too with my b/f. :laugh: How funny! The world is so small...

Thanks for the offer! I really want to see Psycho Bitch live.

Pm or email ( romeron@gtlaw.com ) me when your coming into town.

ohhhh man I love this weather. Seriously, a lot of my music sounds better when it's rainy and dark. I usually break out my Cure CDs. When it's sunny (all the damned time) they don't get much use. Listening to "Disintegration" just doesn't work when the sun is out.

Look at it this way, it's just making up for the 6 weeks straight in April/May when there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. mother earth is simply maintaining equilibrium.

Originally posted by patrickl

ohhhh man I love this weather. Seriously, a lot of my music sounds better when it's rainy and dark. I usually break out my Cure CDs. When it's sunny (all the damned time) they don't get much use. Listening to "Disintegration" just doesn't work when the sun is out.

Look at it this way, it's just making up for the 6 weeks straight in April/May when there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. mother earth is simply maintaining equilibrium.

:eek: :eek: