Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright..Who the fuck has donated sperm at a sperm bank

quoth

C'mon fess up i wanna know details.

Is the shit like in the movie.. Naked Gun 2 when they give Lesile Neilsen fuckin 2 cups to fill up lol

or

is it more realistic such "here...fill this up as much as u can"

And also how much money did they give you for a deposit..and would you ever wanna know who yer kid turns out to be say in like 20 yrs?

They pay you a lot... i was strapped for cash once and looked into it. I think if you allow the people to learn who you are and info about you, you get 500 for each person that uses your man juice. If you stay anonymous it was 100... I forget where it was, somewhere up near Colubia. A big pain in the ass though with all the screeneing and whatnot.

Originally posted by tastyt

The boy I lost my virginity to became a sperm donor a few months later!!! All I could think was damn- and I coulda had all I wanted for free...

ugh...something about this post...just made me wanna tear u the fuck apart and make my own deposits and withdrawls.

(hey dont forget i am the same height as yer ex so it could happenlong as my girl dont get all pissy teehee) :tongue:

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

umm yeah i don't have any sperm but as soon as i turn 21 i'm selling my eggs....$5000 dollars or sum shit.....i'll take it

i actually looked into it --- its nothing near a same-day procedure. its a long process which did not seem appealing enough for the $$$....but hey, if your broke enough, i'm sure you'll do whatever you need to do :tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Fuck it.....you could ask me all the questions you want

If you're willing to give me $500 to jerk off in a cup in an office instead of at home then I'm all for it.

The receiver of my reproductive discharge would be glad she received it.

getting payed to jerk off??? I think I found my new job!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Fuck it.....you could ask me all the questions you want

If you're willing to give me $500 to jerk off in a cup in an office instead of at home then I'm all for it.

The receiver of my reproductive discharge would be glad she received it.

yes i am feeling that

except no one here would qualify cuz they probably do a drug screening hahahaha.

seriously you gotta answer like a million questions, if you want that 500 they probably wanna know how many times you jerk off a day, how many drugs you've done, do you eat healthy, ever had any fucked up diseases or has anyone in your family had any fucked up shit, what grades you got in school, what's your favorite color and whether u like to stick it in a girls ass.

you think couples that go in and pay like 50 grand to get a kid want some joe schmoe's sperm from some bum with gonorrea? they fucking want like superman who never even drank a beer, modeled for magazines and has a PhD from harvard 4.0 gpa.

don't people feel uncomfortable knowing that there might be someone in the world one day who is their child? what if you have a child and they end up meeting someone who's the product of your jerking off at a sperm bank? it's highly unlikely i know...but it just doesn't seem right....

Originally posted by sassa

don't people feel uncomfortable knowing that there might be someone in the world one day who is their child? what if you have a child and they end up meeting someone who's the product of your jerking off at a sperm bank? it's highly unlikely i know...but it just doesn't seem right....

what if you jerk off in like a bunch of sperm banks, and like they get 20 kids out of that, they all end up meeting and fucking each other and having new kids out of the same sperm.....fuck that could unleash a chain reaction that could end the world. or the world would turn into arkansas (not much different from apocalypse now that i think about it).

Originally posted by dr0ne

what if you jerk off in like a bunch of sperm banks, and like they get 20 kids out of that, they all end up meeting and fucking each other and having new kids out of the same sperm.....fuck that could unleash a chain reaction that could end the world. or the world would turn into arkansas (not much different from apocalypse now that i think about it).

hahah oh shit!!

:laugh: :laugh: SO TRUE!

I thought i was the only one who thought similar.

Originally posted by sum12nv

i actually looked into it --- its nothing near a same-day procedure. its a long process which did not seem appealing enough for the $$$....but hey, if your broke enough, i'm sure you'll do whatever you need to do :tongue:

I have a few friends who did this when we were in college... it was definitely a procedure and a half and a bit inconvenient, but they don't regret it at all.

Originally posted by sassa

Now that we've explained Shook.....

I probably would have tried except they don't even let me donate blood, so I doubt they'd let me donate sperm. Other than that my specs are alright, but I think the fact that I've slept with guys will forever prohibit me from spreading my seed to the fullest extent :laugh:

Oh, and they actually could all bve from one sperm bank....a donor isn't "retired" until there are 5 successes...