Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nightlife in Puerto Rico....

i go to PR quite a lot. There are some good clubs there, or so I have been told. i don't often go out when i work.

but anyway:

-Babylon is supposed to be the best. It is located in the lobby of the El San Juan Hotel in Isla Verde.

-there is supposedly a good club in the Cerromar Hyatt which is in Dorado

-and I know that there are one or two big ones in Condado but I don't know where or what they are called

typically, people get really dressed up to go out there increasingly from thursday through saturday.

great restaurants in Old San Juan and some bars, free rum when you go on the baccardi factory tour.

pm me if you have any specific questions

Went to PR in February and went to Babylon in El San Juan and a few more other clubs that weren't as ritsy. Babylon is supposed to be the best but it depends on what you enjoy...people there are dressed to nine so you better forget about wearing jeans and a wifebeater. Personally, I enjoyed the more ghetto clubs where people quote songs word for word and are actually natives.

Thank you very much EVERYONE..

I used to go to EXIT, FACTORY, TUNNEL, ECT, ect, lolo...Now I go to One 51, Saci, Float, ect. from time to time....So im in that scene and crowd, so the places mentioned in that crowd. NOT THE DRUG SCENE though, lol..Im sure once I get there I'll meet or talk to someone,,

Thanks again,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo