Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Just In...whorie Lori Munches Carpet!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it about the "C" word that makes you go wild?

I only break it out on special occassions, and it sure does the trick. MOst powerful word to use against you guys......

any thoughts, comments, suggestions, opinions,............ :confused:

Sorry I missed all this drama today, been busy.

Laurie, I met you friday at sandbar thouhgt everyone including you were real cool. I had a convo with you at the end of the night regarding the prep shit that gave us both a laugh. Hopefully you were drunk and don't remember(lol). Anyway, theres always drama on the board, but we all get along in the clubs and that is what is important. Even Trewguy is pretty cool when you actually start having a normal convo with him and he's not trying to piss someone off.

I wuv this shit

Originally posted by djdanfury

What is it about the "C" word that makes you go wild?

I only break it out on special occassions, and it sure does the trick. MOst powerful word to use against you guys......

any thoughts, comments, suggestions, opinions,............ :confused:

Personally, it really doesn't bother me all that much. It all depends on who is using it and in what tone or manner. On a messageboard, I'd say it would be a waste of time and energy to get too upset about it. But again, it would depend on the context and the manner in which it was used.

Originally posted by stiffler

Sorry I missed all this drama today, been busy.

Laurie, I met you friday at sandbar thouhgt everyone including you were real cool. I had a convo with you at the end of the night regarding the prep shit that gave us both a laugh. Hopefully you were drunk and don't remember(lol). Anyway, theres always drama on the board, but we all get along in the clubs and that is what is important. Even Trewguy is pretty cool when you actually start having a normal convo with him and he's not trying to piss someone off.

I wuv this shit

i say we all just sit somewhere pass the plate around and talk it over and solve all r differences

Originally posted by trewguy

i say we all just sit somewhere pass the plate around and talk it over and solve all r differences

if u really want to get mangled we could get 2 plates going and ill bring the ener g pass caps around 2

I think everyone has a bad day sometimes and we may take it out on the message board by getting a little defensive or going overboard on a certain topic...but starting a post like this...is just plain immature. Laurie is a sweetheart. :D :D

Originally posted by trewguy

yea yea i let it rest all week and the matture 1 starts it up again

WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA :cry:

You have been quite because I havent been talking to you.

I wasnt talking to you I was talking to vip you filthy skid mark.

Ps. You are not invited to my partay and do not have permission to have a stardolicious shot. :tongue:

'cunt' doesn't bother me at all....even if u r calling me one......cause i'm sure i can be at times lol.......

but if we are referring to anatomy........i have an easier time with the 'c' word then the "p".....i just can't get it out.....it sounds so bad lol..........

but this thread is really going in like 30 directions......

Originally posted by neena16

I wouldn't talk...I think you have some history of posting some disrespectful comments towards women.

YEA YOU IDIOT TREWGUY !!!!

I THINK THE POT IS CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK HERE !!!!

YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL TO GIRLS

THOSE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD THROW STONES

Originally posted by jennijugs

MISS JEENIJUGS I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT U SINCE I MADE THOSE RUDE COMMENTS SO WHY DON'T U JOIN THE K BUFFET TOO

HRS YOUR PUBLIC APOLOGY U WANTED

I AM SORRY FOR THE RUDE COMMENTS A FEW WEEKS BACK

I WAS VERY CLOSE TO MEETING U TREWGUY BUT U REFUSED JENNY A RIDE COMING HOME FROM SURF CLUB MDW SO U MISSED OUT

YOU WOULD OF PROBALLY SLAPPED ME AND THN I WOULD OF BODY SLAMED YOU AND THEN I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE WARRIORS GOOD THING I WAS IN A RUSH