Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me

naomi1

naomi the sun is shining so brilliantly and bright. i am on my way to lay out on the beach. i finally saved up and bought a boom box,w/batteries..now i can play some house muzik and not have to hear 96.5 or old school disco at the beach....the sun is beautiful..time 2 get dark...

Originally posted by mrmovement33

the first thing i noticed this morning when i woke up was the beautiful sun shining through my window. like a breath of fresh air in a damp and cloudy atmosphere. i went to work with a huge smile on my face. hope to lay out on the beach this weekend finally.

well said my poetic friend...

yes yes, 'tis truly a spectacle to see... A shining, bright ray of light illuminating it's essence through the windows of my soul. These clouds cast over me infinitely grey, have finally parted, now I see the true sky and heavens in all their glory.

Long live Shakespeare

many a study has been told on the weather affecting one's mood. let the sun shin as sounds of jet ski's blaring, tanned beautied bikini's we are amongst thy glory. soon the clouds over head for the many blockbuster nights. turn into a summer of madness.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

many a study has been told on the weather affecting one's mood. let the sun shin as sounds of jet ski's blaring, tanned beautied bikini's we are amongst thy glory. soon the clouds over head for the many blockbuster nights. turn into a summer of madness.

I am so touched, on how the weather has inspired some of us to write such beautiful words. For I myself have felt the need to write the following:

I have waited so patiently until this day to come, and still with no avail. Nothing will stop me from hoping for that day, when the sky will finally stop crying. For I want to wake up one morning, where the baby blue skies reign over us and brings us the warmth and joy that the summer months has to offer...

very well said naomi. i guess that the deep thinkers and the creative people are shining through on this thread. props to g.acosta 2 as well. you see naomi. life is so short and moves so fast. that's why i love to lay out on the beach. it gives me the oppurtunity to enjoy life, and nature, and the beautiful water, and people around me. i am an admirer of beauty. that's why i admire house muzik so much as it is so beautiful to me. my soul yearns to meet deep thinkers and people who are passionate. your words were very sweet and powerful. i hope 2 meet u soon as well as g.acosta. r u guys going to level for the bliss party? or are you going to crobar for some therapy from danny howells?

"people will forget what you said, and what you did, but they will never forget the way you made them feel"

naomi, can u see my smile? i am so happy to inspire you with my words. i am not ur average guy i guess. i am a helpless romantic and i am addicted to making people smile and happy. i plan 2 be smiling a lot 2morrow night @ the bliss party @ level. naomi i know how nice it was to drive to work w/o the clouds. nothing like beautiful words and dreams to take all the rain away. my only purpose is to inspire and to make ur soul reach a higher plateau. hope 2 see u soon.