Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You NYC heads better show whatcha got Sat!

hey, whats up guys. Just wanted to say hi and hope to meet up with some of you sat night. You guys may have the endurance but us DC kids definitely have the moves:D . ahem...DC rocks the fock out! Anyway, i was going to look at the thread for this event but damn, its fuggin 7 pgs long. The dc boards thread for this is only...4 pgs long so far. Can someone tell me what the meetup time is? I heard 5 or 6am? have a good one.

Sopha ( h is silent)

Hey Man! DAMN i wish i could make it this weekend. DC and NYC unite :) hah.

I think talk of a meetup was floating around 2 and 7. I can't remember exactly - looks like you're gonna have to check the whole thread! Hope you have an AWESOME time and get to experience the GOOD side of NYC clubbin'.

Originally posted by bbbooom

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRAVEL 4 HOURS JUST TO GO TO A CLUB?:blown:

....the Same reason why a kid from the tri-state area would head down to DC:D . to fuggin party. Besides a danny VS danny night is definitely worth it.

Originally posted by bbbooom

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRAVEL 4 HOURS JUST TO GO TO A CLUB?:blown:

. . . I drove down there to see the bassbin Twins at Buzz cause they won't come anywhere near New York . . . So I guess it makes sense right? Seeing as how Howells only throws down sets of this magnitude here . . .