Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking to become a club dancer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jessika315

Hi my name is jessica and im 19 years old, I was wondering if anyone knew how i can go about becoming a dancer at any new york clubs such as exit webster hall roxy. etc.... I will post pics of me later on in the week ... Im 5 feet 3 inches slim body. 32 a 20 ,33 i think lol. i have long dark hair. brown eyes. hispanic, tan skin. belly ring, and 2 tats. also a lip ring.. i love to dance and i can really draw a crowd... I went to exit last week and i had at least 30 guys crowd around me when i was dancing on the podium after the dancer got off... I was wondering if anyone can help me...... thx :whip2: I have one pic ... but i have way better ones lol

btw.....was this one of your MOM*APPROVED posts?!

please....u post about becoming a DANCER...how *30*guys were crowded around u shakin your shit......followed by a smiley of a WHIPPING!!......and BOO~HOO us when people fuck around with u and CLEARLY tell u it's all in fun....

Like i said you can say whatever i dont care and yes dont be mad cuz i can get a crowd but like i said that doesnt mean that im doing wrong okay !!! i dont like ppl disrespecting me in ( all good fun) like i said there is a line .. and you all crossed it thats not right letme see what u look like and let me fuk wit ya pics

in case u haven't noticed...there are TONS of threads of everyone fucking around with pictures ALL IN GOOD FUN............because well it passes the time.......and no one is MAD because u can dance.....in case u didn't notice all the encouragement in the beginning.....however we are all saying what bullshit that is about this offending your mother.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm laughing so hard it hurts!

"Mommy, can i talk about my sexy dancing and bra size on the Internet?"

"Sure honey, as long as they don't make fun of you. If they make fun of you, you're grounded!"

I was chatting to other females okay .. I didnt know that you ppl can be so rude and disrespectful.. but you all do whatever you want im not gonna post here no more. . .Im taking all my info off

Be the way you want to be. just some things are not right there is a line you shouldnt cross . . And you all act like kids. I needed help finding a job not being made fun of...

All i needed was help:blank: :(

You are an extermely gorgeous girl. don't let anyone on here bother you. Its not worth it. Let them waste their time on you and do their photoshoping..

jess:

its not that anyone's saying you're not attractive... or that you couldn't dance...

they're just doing their usual "message board, BIT"... its just a joke... relax a bit... like rackham said... i'm sure you're even better looking when you smile. :)

heh, to play on this board, you need to have some thick skin... :tank:

DID ANY1 GO TO CLUB EXIT2 LAST NIGHT LASGO TINA AND AND MORE WHERE THERE! IT WAS OFF THE HOOK..I WAS WAITING ON LINE AND I READ A SIGN THAT SAID ADDMISSION 70$ THEN BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE FRONT I SEEN THAT THEY LOWERED IT TO 30$ NO I.D AND GREAT MUZIK AND PERFORMENCES. THE ONLY 2 THINGS THAT WERE FUNNY WAS EVERY ONW WHO PERFORMED LIP SANK. AND I HEARD THAT TINA ANN PERFROMED AT ROXY BOUT A WEEK AGO AND FELL OF THE STAGE . ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS WHAT WHOLD I DO IF SHE FELL OF TONIGHT. LOL HER TWO MALE DANCES WERE AWSOME BUT ONE DUDES FLY CAME UNDONE WHILE DANCING EVERY ONE NOTICED IT AND WAS LAUGHING LOL WELL THAT WAS LAST NIGHT AT EXIT GREAT CLUB CREAT MUZIK GREAT PPL:cool: :cool:

DID ANY1 GO TO CLUB EXIT2 LAST NIGHT LASGO TINA AND AND MORE WHERE THERE! IT WAS OFF THE HOOK..I WAS WAITING ON LINE AND I READ A SIGN THAT SAID ADDMISSION 70$ THEN BY THE TIME I GOT TO THE FRONT I SEEN THAT THEY LOWERED IT TO 30$ NO I.D AND GREAT MUZIK AND PERFORMENCES. THE ONLY 2 THINGS THAT WERE FUNNY WAS EVERY ONW WHO PERFORMED LIP SANK. AND I HEARD THAT TINA ANN PERFROMED AT ROXY BOUT A WEEK AGO AND FELL OF THE STAGE . ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS WHAT WHOLD I DO IF SHE FELL OF TONIGHT. LOL HER TWO MALE DANCES WERE AWSOME BUT ONE DUDES FLY CAME UNDONE WHILE DANCING EVERY ONE NOTICED IT AND WAS LAUGHING LOL WELL THAT WAS LAST NIGHT AT EXIT GREAT CLUB CREAT MUZIK GREAT PPL:cool: :cool:

I wonder if we've just been played...

EDIT: Come to think of it, making a thread like this happen would be all too easy... frickin' sex-deprived clubkids 'n all... hmmm... <strokes chin, begins scheming> :D :D :D

(Not saying that's actually the case here ;) )

connecting two drama threads together, i read on another thread saying that this lasgo group (which i'm assuming is another castles in the sky type crap) is not coming to the U.S. until much later and that these guys performing around here are fakes. cool aint it.

what the hell is going on around here?!! lol

and btw...that wasn't lasgo....but who really cares anyway....not like anyone knows who the real group is anyway.......that and exit is complete garbage....but come on now~~that's a whole 'nother thread! LOL

Originally posted by hoke

I wonder if we've just been played...

EDIT: Come to think of it, making a thread like this happen would be all too easy... frickin' sex-deprived clubkids 'n all... hmmm... <strokes chin, begins scheming> :D :D :D

(Not saying that's actually the case here ;) )

lol, i hope its real, because the whole "i wanna be a dancer" gag has been done to death... I hope no one on this board is THAT unoriginal... (as to fake a thread thats been done...)

Are you serious. damn so that wasnt them? lol damn!!!

u still had fun at exit....so i doubt it makes a difference to u whether or not it's the real group.....it's been all over the scene and crammed down everyone's throats for the past like 2 weeks that they are not even in america....so basically....it could have been joeg...quoth...and roninmess up there playing karaoke to 'something' and u still would have had a good time....

Whats the problem with me wanting to be a dancer? and why would it be a gag? If ya dont believe me then peace out bro.... Youll be puttin ur dollars in my string in no time................

CAREFUL!!!!!! your MOTHER is reading this!!!!!!:eek:

Whats the problem with me wanting to be a dancer? and why would it be a gag? If ya dont believe me then peace out bro.... Youll be puttin ur dollars in my string in no time................

not you... we have a lot of ppl who start fake sns and start threads to cause drama for entertainment value... hoke is speculating that someone could have done that here... but I don't think so...

(yeah, this messageboard is crazy... i know...)

ok... so if someone was having a bachelor party soon, what you're rate be to "work"? ;)

Originally posted by misk

u still had fun at exit....so i doubt it makes a difference to u whether or not it's the real group.....it's been all over the scene and crammed down everyone's throats for the past like 2 weeks that they are not even in america....so basically....it could have been joeg...quoth...and roninmess up there playing karaoke to 'something' and u still would have had a good time....

now THAT is worthy of a photoshop job... ;)