Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Me And Pfloyd Got Creamed By Another Car Tonight...

yea so were driving home going mad slow and this kid coming from the opposite side slid over into our lane and totalled my car...its done completely destroyed....

thank god we are all aright....i got out and kissed my cross...the kid hit us square in the front of my ride

Originally posted by ggfella4

yea...by the way the cars looked especially my brothers car it could have been a shit load worse....

someone was definatly watching down on them tonite cuz it could have been very bad!!

I LOVE YOU BRO!!

peace out

gianni

yo thanks bro i appreciate it

damn bro. just glad to hear ur alright. accidents def are no joke. i too, have been a passenger in a serious car accident, and i was the only one that walked away from it unhurt, and also the only one without a seat belt on. someone was def lookin after me that day. im lucky to still be here. scary shit

like everyone said, glad that you guys are alright.

I have been in a serious accident myself where I was basically lucky to be alive. had a grade 5 concussion I still don't remember the accident(4 years ago), and my head and memory have been fucked up ever since. cars can be replaced, but lives can't.

What kinda car did u have anyway?