Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goodbye eddie baez

Soundfactory got rid of Eddie Baez and replaced him with DJ cleveland....in my opinion thats very good for cleveland im sure he will have a big crowd going on fridays but SF should really start to make up their mind on who they want to keep as the friday resident.

def. baez was pretty good and he had a nice size following I have no clue why they got rid of him factory last night was completly empty so I was really dissapointed but the music wasnt bad the only problem was I really didnt want to listen to house

cleveland is a very good dj...he sometimes spins in the basement on saturdays at sf....he def. could hold a crowd if people knew anything about anyting...sf fridays are always hurtin cause they have competition...hopefully cleveland lasts longer then the others

don't go to factory on friday's.....but i'll tell u this.....both of them are excellent dj's........eddie has rarely ever disapointed me when i went out to see him...however i think he can do better than factory fri's....so hopefully he will move on to a better party...or make a different part better.......as for cleveland....the times i have ventured into the basement for a break on a hot night/morning...he always impressed............

i've never heard baez but ilotta peoplei know don't like him. actually everyone i know doesnt' like his music. and cleveland is ok , i think he can do a good job but he is not my style, i actually can't listen for him too long sometimes in sf on sat.

if u guys are talking about cleveland....it's because he does basement mostly at factory on sat/sun...and from what i have gathered...u do not frequent that venue....

if u r talking about eddie.....i don't know what to tell u...except come out from under that rock!;)

Originally posted by donnie

i've never heard baez but ilotta peoplei know don't like him. actually everyone i know doesnt' like his music. and cleveland is ok , i think he can do a good job but he is not my style, i actually can't listen for him too long sometimes in sf on sat.

I think when clevland has a on night, he definitley rocks it....but i'm personly a huge baez fan, thats the only way you could even get me in sf on a fri.... i just got word that they are gonna start a new fri party in sept....and yes baez will be spinning...:cool: