Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday July 5th - Where to Go??

Where to go July 5th?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where to go July 5th?

• ROXY w/ Vicious
    • EXIT w/ Oakie
    • Hamptons, Jerz Shore, away, ect

July 4th Weekend in the Hamptons is going to be SO hot!! A few of my girlfriends and I are throwing a party at Conscience Point! The party is July 5th (The friday after Independence day, an AWESOME party night!). 21 and over to get in (bring a good ID haha). If you have any questions about the party you can e-mail me at Skagirly2@aol.com, I can e-mail you the flyer and you'll get 5$ off whatever theyr'e charging (shouldnt' be too bad, like 15-20). The Hamptons are definitly the place to be this fourth of July so Check it OUT!!!!

Suzie

I'm probably gonna be down in Seaside the whole weekend. So I don't know if I'm gonna make it back up north to hear Vicious at Roxy. I'm so pissed that I might miss it. About the July 3rd night, I have no fucken clue. Its a toss up between Roxy, Exit and Webster Hall.

Actually it is not L.E.S. at vinyl/arc.....

Ali is away that weekend...so Mac will be celebrating his bday and spinning at Groovejet with Antranig all night..

then at 3am, Mac will be going to Vinyl and closing out the night there..

and Antranig will be closing out the night at Groovejet....

after grovejet closes at liek 4:15 we will all be going over to ARC to hear MAc tear it up:)

we are also working on gettting some kind of deal going at Vinyl for everyone coming from GJ....

:cool: