Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sand Bar review

Got there at 11 and there was a big line already to get in. Once I got in, it had a decent crowd. Manny did a good job on the mainfloor. By 1230, the place was packed and I heard the line to get in was huge. I'm glad I got there early. Lots of hot girls in the place. I walked into the dome and they decorated it great. I cant believe how good the decorations were. Roveen did a great job in the dome last night. He threw some "different" songs in just to change it up a little bit. He threw in Bon Jovi's "Living like a Prayer" at one point during the night and the crowd was loving it. He also played "Welcome to the Jungle" to go with the theme and I thought the crowd was loving it as I was. It was nice hearing some different songs mixed in with the regular house music during the night. It is a nice change of pace. The dome had a nice vibe going last night. The dancers did a good job as well in the dome. All in all, I thought Sand Bar was great last night. Manny did a good job and Roveen did an amazing job.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by Jsen7

awww i sowwy but I just had to! :D

You two are quite.... fun.

Roveen was awesome this week. Great seeing you again buddy. I'm gonna swing by for a few on wed. but then im heading to abyss and merge looking forward to this friday again. i'll be there. Manny did a good job also.

Sandbar was a mobscene this week.

Sandbar was great again... Lots of broads

In fact: Lots of girls w/ great stomachs... I usually look straight at the rack or ass but I actually could not believe all the nice abs. (now if girls in this state lonly lost their attitudes..lol)

Nice to meet Jsen7, GlenKrispie, Roveen, Mr.Fury etc.

Brian1500001- thanks for the drinks, your the man

Laurie and the quiet sister... Everyone is on the Laurie bandwagon BUT... I say Tizzah is great, nice to chill briefly (Lookers soon?? lmfao)

Originally posted by thesandman

Sandbar was great again... Lots of broads

In fact: Lots of girls w/ great stomachs... I usually look straight at the rack or ass but I actually could not believe all the nice abs. (now if girls in this state lonly lost their attitudes..lol)

Nice to meet Jsen7, GlenKrispie, Roveen, Mr.Fury etc.

Brian1500001- thanks for the drinks, your the man

Laurie and the quiet sister... Everyone is on the Laurie bandwagon BUT... I say Tizzah is great, nice to chill briefly (Lookers soon?? lmfao)

I went last night....:laugh: you missed it ;) J/K