Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It must be a guy thing........

SPYGIRL3

My guy friend who was in a frat told me about girls who were "regulars" at his house and they would basically sleep with him and all his frat buddies...they were called "retreads"...like tires that were re-rubbered only the ironic thing is that they are more prone to get damaged. I was kinda horrified--

Originally posted by sibelfille

My guy friend who was in a frat told me about girls who were "regulars" at his house and they would basically sleep with him and all his frat buddies...they were called "retreads"...like tires that were re-rubbered only the ironic thing is that they are more prone to get damaged. I was kinda horrified--

That's funny because I know girls like that. We call them WHORES, kidding yeah that is kinda gorss. I know they also say that they have "rode that train" or something.................. Worst part is these girls get dissed and so disrepected right to there face and they don't even give a shit..................

Originally posted by tastey

me and two of my best buddies have a little but useful arrangement. if one of us should ever get monogamous with with ONE girl, the other two will try to seduce her, each with his own style. if one of the two succeeds, the relationship wasn´t "real" anyway and therefor we save us from wasting time and energy with not faithful girls in a monogamous relationship that just PRETEND to be faithful.

that´s what i do anyway with all of my friends, with their knowledge or without. if she shows the intend to get with me i tell my bud what i did and how she reacted and leave it up to him to decide what to do. cause if the relationship is mutually "perfect" she will not even think about cheating with me or leaving him for me.

That's horrible........:eek: Why would you even want to put her in that position???

Originally posted by perns2002

Guys don't give a shit, and I hate to say thins but some girls are whores and will do it not caring that they are being passed around.............

I don't think all guys are fall into this categorey, but I know a lot who do........ Yea, there are some girls out there whoare just as bad, if not worse......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sibelfille

My friends do the same thing......There are some very unstable people out there...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

My friends do the same thing......There are some very unstable people out there...

It is really sad, don't they know? Do these girls honestly think that these guys respect them or, never mind ......... i can go on forever here.....................

That's horrible........:eek: Why would you even want to put her in that position???

cause i as well as my buddies are not willing to invest time and more important, feelings, in someone that does not deserve it. and that method pretty fast sorts out the girls that are not faithful and that do not stay by their man.

cause i as well as my buddies are not willing to invest time and more important, feelings, in someone that does not deserve it. and that method pretty fast sorts out the girls that are not faithful and that do not stay by their man.

WERD I hear that, If a girl is going to act it then..........

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck then Guess what?

It is really sad, don't they know? Do these girls honestly think that these guys respect them or, never mind ......... i can go on forever here.....................

Think about it... why would a woman who does not respect herself give two shits whether or not anyone else respected her.

WERD I hear that, If a girl is going to act it then..........

If it talks like a duck and walks like a duck then Guess what?

then it IS a duck :confused:

sorry i don´t get your statement at ALL

I think the girls just like the attention be it good or bad..... I am sure they know, I mean I hope they aren't that stupid, especially being a fraternity house.... :blown:

then it IS a duck :confused:

sorry i don´t get your statement at ALL

Edit- whooops- misread your post...

LMAO... I'm sorry, I know it's the language barrier, but that post made me laugh...

What she wrote is just a saying... don't worry about it, lol...

And yes, it IS a duck...

No, why even dangle that carrot in front of her nose??? I guess in backward sort of way it's a good theory, but if the situation would never present itself naturally, why force it to happen......???

I guess inthe back of our minds we all want to know whether or not he/she is a cheater, but if you have no reason to wonder/worry, why make a scene about it....:confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

LMAO... I'm sorry, I know it's the language barrier, but that post made me laugh...

And yes, it IS a duck...

thanks

Originally posted by tastyt

And yes, it IS a duck...

i KNEW it was a duck! i outsmarted you all again :laugh:

No, why even dangle that carrot in front of her nose??? I guess in backward sort of way it's a good theory, but if the situation would never present itself naturally, why force it to happen......???

I guess inthe back of our minds we all want to know whether or not he/she is a cheater, but if you have no reason to wonder/worry, why make a scene about it....:confused:

why not make sure it is not a cheater instead of not thinking about it?

anyway, i´m not telling you to do the same, it´s just my way :)