Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To my 3 sex kittens, Clubkat, Xxlea, and TastyT...

quoth

::lookstastytintheeye::

(starts humming the ice cream man theme song)

btw...lemme just tell you...cause i have always forgot to tell you tasty that...YOU HAVE THEE MUTHAFUCKIN CUTEST GODDAMN EFFIN LAUGH I EVER HEARD!!!

..its almost like half-sniffle/half snarl...BUT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEEP KNEE BENDS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! --------> bunny_deep_knee_bends_md_wht.gif

MWUAHAHAHA

Originally posted by tastyt

Aww... :grin3: :grin3:... *blush*

PS- just like a bunny, baby.... juuuuust like a bunny... ;)

HOLY FUCK LMAO!!!!!!

why the fuck didnt yer publishing nerd ass TELL ME that i fucked up my words?? i wrote sumen like you have the cutest effin laugh i ever CHILD???? WTF LOLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING OF???

anyhow... be back later...time to go for some shock treatment.

j/k :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I assumed you just left out the word "heard"... if I spent all day correcting people's posts I would never get off of this damn board (not like I don't already spend enough time on here)... maybe we should get in touch with DaVe and see if he could use an editor around here??? :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I assumed you just left out the word "heard"... if I spent all day correcting people's posts I would never get off of this damn board (not like I don't already spend enough time on here)... maybe we should get in touch with DaVe and see if he could use an editor around here??? :rofl: :rofl:

Screw dave...I NEED A FUCKIN PERSONAL EDITOR...preferably millato with a nice little assy..cute laugh..and fuckin on birth control...(damn i knew i made that birth control thread for a reson)

:tongue:

Hmm, what does the position pay? Any special benefits *wink* *wink* ???

BTW, since we're on the topic, here's one for free- it's "mulatto" and "reason" :tongue:

look shitfuck...i type fast and care less about typos so fuckin eat that or eat a cock u malatto bastard who has no reezing of life.

:tongue:

oh and um...the job pays VERY well...and you even get room and board....for a price though.....and a bonus check too....that is...lettin my girl CHECK u out and seeing if everything is "ready" ;)

::quothyouaresopervertedsometimesuknowthat?gosh::