Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fucking Christ!!! I Found The Ass/thong Pic!!!!!!!

quoth

funny - i'm listening to brazilian music right now :D !

anycrap, i think thongs are really gross. at first i used to just be grossed out by the thought of giving oneself an intentional wedgie for a whole day - which i still don't understand. but after seeing pics of girls in thongs from behind, i think they look really nasty, too. bare asses look much better. and the later pics in this thread of this girl show her with thong tan lines :no: . if you're gonna pose naked, try to stay the same color throughout, otherwise you look kinda dumb, in my opinion.

Some things are better left to the imagination... I think the original picture Quoth posted was a hundred times sexier than the nudie shots... Her butt's not all that. I can think of a non-Brazilian ass that is rounder and nicer. :tongue:

Guest gabo

those are the hottest pics ever! I lovvvve the one of the girl taking her thong off laying down on the couch. so hot!

I am harder than chinese arithmitic righ now!

Originally posted by tastyt

I think the original picture Quoth posted was a hundred times sexier than the nudie shots

TOTALLLY FUCKIN AGREED!!!

i think dr0ne went a little overboard there in his Captain Morgan's drunken rage cause the nudies were better left unseen. She looks tonsssss better with dark hair and if you guys didnt click that link dr0ne put up its fuckin the entire layout of pics from the orignal one i posted. Some SUPER hot non-nude pics in there worth checking out for a different change of eroticism.

I still think that she has got one of the nicest asses i have ever fuckin seen. The shape and form and syemetry(yea tastyt i know i spelled it wrong but i dont care lol) really stand out. Theres even more hot thong pics in that link dr0ne provided.

Originally posted by quoth

The shape and form and syemetry(yea tastyt i know i spelled it wrong but i dont care lol) really stand out.

AHAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh:

*tasty reluctantly puts down the red pen she uses to slash out spelling errors*

Originally posted by quoth

TOTALLLY FUCKIN AGREED!!!

i think dr0ne went a little overboard there in his Captain Morgan's drunken rage cause the nudies were better left unseen. She looks tonsssss better with dark hair and if you guys didnt click that link dr0ne put up its fuckin the entire layout of pics from the orignal one i posted. Some SUPER hot non-nude pics in there worth checking out for a different change of eroticism.

I still think that she has got one of the nicest asses i have ever fuckin seen. The shape and form and syemetry(yea tastyt i know i spelled it wrong but i dont care lol) really stand out. Theres even more hot thong pics in that link dr0ne provided.

well those pics of her w/ clothes on are newer....my guess is that she's been working that ass for a while, the old pics are a few years old i think.

but hey i just HAD to kill the mystery! hahahahah. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by weyes

funny - i'm listening to brazilian music right now :D !

anycrap, i think thongs are really gross. at first i used to just be grossed out by the thought of giving oneself an intentional wedgie for a whole day - which i still don't understand. but after seeing pics of girls in thongs from behind, i think they look really nasty, too. bare asses look much better. and the later pics in this thread of this girl show her with thong tan lines :no: . if you're gonna pose naked, try to stay the same color throughout, otherwise you look kinda dumb, in my opinion.

anyshit, i think thongs are really fucking dope! and tan lines are fucking even better! make that a REAL fucking tan from a girl that hangs out at the beach all day long w/ a tiny ass bikini on hell yeh! fuck these FAKE ass tans you see around here.

Originally posted by dr0ne

anyshit, i think thongs are really fucking dope! and tan lines are fucking even better! make that a REAL fucking tan from a girl that hangs out at the beach all day long w/ a tiny ass bikini on hell yeh! fuck these FAKE ass tans you see around here.

well, about the thongs, we can agree to disagree :) . but i wasn't comparing her natural tan to fake tans. the look itself is unhealthy to me, and makes me think that whoever sports it is no brighter than the light in her compact. i don't understand some people - have they been holding their ears for the last twenty years? skin cancer is very real. why do people intentionally court it? my roommate's uncle had to have his ear removed due to skin cancer, and not because he was a beach bum; it was just his driver's side (left) ear, and he lives in l.a. my left arm is tanner than my right because of driving here in l.a., and i don't even drive that much. i've started wearing sunscreen because i want to stay healthy and still look young while i still am. whoever this model is will look old for her age very soon, just due to her penchant for looking like the color of dirt.

Originally posted by rboos

Well guys her name is Deborah Secco. She is about 19 y/o, brazilian.

I am impressed that some of u look at that pic and didn't get astonished... you gotta change your gender information! lol

good pics!

rboos!

she's gotta be older than that....she was on playboy in '99, 3 years ago, so she's gotta be at least 21 by now......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by tastyt

Some things are better left to the imagination... I think the original picture Quoth posted was a hundred times sexier than the nudie shots... Her butt's not all that. I can think of a non-Brazilian ass that is rounder and nicer. :tongue:

i dont know girl...i got to see it to belive it!:bootysha::spank::shades2: