Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...

kaydup

great meeting all of you guys on Sat/Sun.

a1: sorry i could find you at the end of the night before we left :(

prplhz: please, cut the t-shirt shorter next time :D (the girl can dance, yo)

nyis4mh: i thought you were gonna be in full pimping mode on Sat and take your shirt off and mack on girls in k-holes...guess i'll just bring one wheel barrow next time :D

teamj5: looks like you werent all that into it, next time take your shirt off and mack on girls in k-holes :D

kaydup: where the hell was kaydup at?

had an awesome time. i think howells was better last month but the tech house and breaks he played were awesome. dt blew me away. the crowd, well its always gonna be packed. main complaint on my part: the A/C.

ok, so..i need to check on the 19th....satoshi, cass and porter...

Originally posted by vicman

yeah vic, when did you guys all leave? i was there till about 10am... and before i left i didn't see too many people i knew... for a long time i sat on a speaker over on the right side if facing the djs...

Originally posted by nycchic24

shhhhhh we shouldn't tell jackie that Brian was on the prowl on saturday night :tongue:;)

I was actually saying the same thing, I was telling Brian I was going to tell Jackie that he was wondering around the crowd all night long with his shirt off. And that Brian dissappeared at the beginning of the night and well the rest is history....:laugh:

Originally posted by a1wave

yeah vic, when did you guys all leave? i was there till about 10am... and before i left i didn't see too many people i knew... for a long time i sat on a speaker over on the right side if facing the djs...

we left a few minutes before 9. we were in the dance floor right a few feet in front of the door that leads to the chill out room. we needed to go back and check out of the hotel befor 12, so when everyone decided to leave i left with everyone.

havent put in my permission slip to take the 19th off yet, since my company moved last week and as of right now we dont have an office space where to report to, we are all working from home, but as soon as we get in (hopefully this week) i'll turn it in and get the ticket fo' the 19th.

havent put in my permission slip to take the 19th off yet, since my company moved last week and as of right now we dont have an office space where to report to, we are all working from home, but as soon as we get in (hopefully this week) i'll turn it in and get the ticket fo' the 19th.

cool... let us know!

prplhz: please, cut the t-shirt shorter next time :D (the girl can dance, yo)

nyis4mh: i thought you were gonna be in full pimping mode on Sat and take your shirt off and mack on girls in k-holes...guess i'll just bring one wheel barrow next time :D

teamj5: looks like you werent all that into it, next time take your shirt off and mack on girls in k-holes :D

kaydup: where the hell was kaydup at?

had an awesome time. i think howells was better last month but the tech house and breaks he played were awesome. dt blew me away. the crowd, well its always gonna be packed. main complaint on my part: the A/C.

ok, so..i need to check on the 19th....satoshi, cass and porter...

Vic, anything for you. You want a shorter shirt next time? You get a shorter shirt. But you have to wear it this time....:laugh:

And thanks on the dancing compliment, your not too bad yourself!

Hope to see your ass around here for the 19th, it will be a great time!

Originally posted by prplhz

Vic, anything for you. You want a shorter shirt next time? You get a shorter shirt. But you have to wear it this time....:laugh:

Hope to see your ass around here for the 19th, it will be a great time!

i think i'm gonna have to start working out to get rid of my beer gut in time.

it's "sendig off" of sorts before you leave to ibiza is that correct?

:laugh:

good meeting you vman...sorry I was so dead by the time I finally did.

I *heart* girls in k-holes :)

hey barvybe... i *did* actually make it. bummed we missed each other. i looked out for theory but there were sooooo many people in there, i'm amazed i found people i actually know in there! i didn't end up wearing the boston shirts because it was too hot and it would've been big...

i had a great time on sat night. same as teamj5 though, it was fun mostly because there were so many people i knew there, from DC, NYC and Boston... not often everyone is in one place.

i drove home *by myself* on no sleep. praise the lord for AC and loud music!

great seeing everyone! can't wait till next time .. july 19th should be a good night!

glad u made it home safe!!!

damn djjonstephen found you guys? gonna have to beat him for not finding me then...hehe

what's on the 19th? which city?

Originally posted by teamj5

:laugh:

good meeting you vman...sorry I was so dead by the time I finally did.

I *heart* girls in k-holes :)

fo' sho' i'll bring the wheelbarrow next time. hopefully nyis4meatheads will be in full pimpin' mode also :D

Originally posted by barvybe

glad u made it home safe!!!

damn djjonstephen found you guys? gonna have to beat him for not finding me then...hehe

what's on the 19th? which city?

the 19th here in boston is a good night out...

dfuse & satoshi in avaon and axis

and then cass and steve porter at rise fo afterhours.... it's a packed night, unusual for boston... maybe not for NYC, but hey :)

the 19th here in boston is a good night out...

dfuse & satoshi in avaon and axis

and then cass and steve porter at rise fo afterhours.... it's a packed night, unusual for boston... maybe not for NYC, but hey :)

damn I missed you also...

well barvybe and I will be in boston for tiesto!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

It seemed like you were having enough fun sweatin in a corner:)

LMFAO!!! (only too true)

c'ya tonight kid...

yeah, theory and i will be in boston on 8/3 if all goes well!!! meet u up with our boston friends :)

Originally posted by barvybe

yeah, theory and i will be in boston on 8/3 if all goes well!!! meet u up with our boston friends :)

of course, i won't be here in boston on august 3rd... of course, because that would mean we might *meet*.. i'll be in seattle...

one of these days, one of these days...