Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wed. Night?

So since the 4th is on a Thursday and most people have work on Friday... What is everyone doing? Is everyone hitting the shore or staying local? I think I may hang out local...anyone know what is going on where in North Jersey?

Originally posted by somegirl24

My brother does security at Exit and said Denny and Mike Rizzo are spinning there Wednesday night. If there's nothing going on in Jersey..head to the city...Just an option.

Denny and Mike Rizzo are at Roxy Wednesday.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Is Sand Bar having something going on because of the 4th, because If I have heard right, it isn't usually a Wed. night thing. If so that could be a good option.

Yep. Music by Roveen and a performance by Veronica. I went last year on the 3rd and it was a good time.

Originally posted by sigmagal

So since the 4th is on a Thursday and most people have work on Friday... What is everyone doing? Is everyone hitting the shore or staying local? I think I may hang out local...anyone know what is going on where in North Jersey?

I'll be down the shore from Wednsday on....I took off on Friday!!!! :)

Originally posted by teresadf

I'll be down the shore from Wednsday on....I took off on Friday!!!! :)

I actually have off Friday as well.. The company assumed everyone was going to take off anyway so they gave us the day. Unfortunately no one else I know has the day off.

Originally posted by laurie619

ABYSS for MANNY. .. then off to the SHORE :D

sandbar then abyss then merge. what a start to the weekend... oh wait last week hasn't ended yet tonight is day 7 of the bender where to go what to do???

Originally posted by kostaP

sandbar then abyss then merge. what a start to the weekend... oh wait last week hasn't ended yet tonight is day 7 of the bender where to go what to do???

GLAD TO SEE YOU MAKE IT HOME OK. . .I SHOULD HAVE NEVER HUNG UP THE PHONE FROM YA. .. :tongue: after that it was nothing but DRAMA CENTRAL . . .CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE SHORE THIS WEEKEND. . :laugh: I think I'm going to right behind ya, not to sure about sandbar though. . DEF stopping by abyss, then MERGE. . .:D Shawn better play his renia mix :idea:

Originally posted by kostaP

Literally or figuratively

i think you spelled cumming wrong???

Way to go whorie Laurie!!:laugh: :laugh: :D

well since I am "Whorie Laurie" I have to fit the roll. .. :laugh: so as far as "Literally or figuratively" thats up to Jsen7. . .:D

Originally posted by laurie619

well since I am "Whorie Laurie" I have to fit the roll. .. :laugh: so as far as "Literally or figuratively" thats up to Jsen7. . .:D

with, on, in, whatever

J you owe me. we'll figure out the cp rate.

I am now Lauries pimp.

Shut yo mouth bitch.!!!!:whip2::hat: like my pimp hat?

....and who is my girlfriend that wouldn't like whatever your assuming????:confused: It's funny how you post this under a new name on a first post. Seems like someone is hiding behind a made up name to get info. :laugh: