Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***HomeGrown Roll Call-tues-7/2***

Not positive yet... gonna try to make it. My other half has an appt to get that damned shoulder that keeps bothering him checked again. We'll see how it goes. I would attempt to venture there alone, but we all know that is not a good idea. Clubgerl alone + city at night = NOT GOOD.

Originally posted by clubgerl

Not positive yet... gonna try to make it. My other half has an appt to get that damned shoulder that keeps bothering him checked again. We'll see how it goes. I would attempt to venture there alone, but we all know that is not a good idea. Clubgerl alone + city at night = NOT GOOD.

Oh jeez...I have faith that you can make it to the party safely on your own. This isn't the South Bronx you will be walking through you know. But, of course, it is up to you. Hope to see you tonight. :)

Originally posted by clubgerl

call my bro and set something up with Kat.

Originally posted by dgmodel

should i go??? is it worth going to???

I think so... hearing friends DJ, having a couple drinks, chatting it up *outside a club*... a good way to spend a couple hours on a Tuesday night. :aright: