Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Official" Fuck that noise-I'm quitting smoking...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I may have an alternate solution . . ;) . . my cousin came up with something last night . . .

Shipping cigarette mixed with pot up from Florida en masse, thereby supporting drug use, cheaper cigarettes, the Floridian economy (and thereby the breaks scene through various bureaucratic channels), and the airline shiping industry all at the same time?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xpander

Shipping cigarette mixed with pot up from Florida en masse, thereby supporting drug use, cheaper cigarettes, the Floridian economy (and thereby the breaks scene through various bureaucratic channels), and the airline shiping industry all at the same time?

where you getting all this spunkiness from there cheif?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

this thread just reminded me... I have a full pack of yours sitting in my house from like 3 months ago... ;)

oh yeah, bring em with you on Tuesday and I'll arrange to find you.... i ain't payin $7.50 a pack~

Originally posted by tilly

oh yeah, bring em with you on Tuesday and I'll arrange to find you.... i ain't payin $7.50 a pack~

I'll sell it to you for $6.50 ;)

j/k

$7.50 is fucking rediculous... my god...

they can pay for the rebuild of the WTC with the money they're making of cig taxes...

Originally posted by gmastamark

I get em bleow wholesale......

ok now who is going to marky some love.....

Tobacco dealer time.

how about you keep em all to yourself and post when you get lung cancer? ;)

Originally posted by xpander

You're just bound with good ideas, aren't you nath?/?

Phunk: im down :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

$7.50 is fucking rediculous... my god...

they can pay for the rebuild of the WTC with the money they're making of cig taxes...

well maybe that will replace the rebuild funds being used for luxury apartments...but thats another story....:(

yeah friggin 7.50.i made it to the store at 1145 last nite and there was friggin line of people buying cigs.....i got me enough to last until i go home to va...$23 cartons, maybe i should go into business....buy a case, sell smokes for 5$, double my money and save everyone $2.50.........shit....no more random popping out of bars to buy a pack........must ration my supplies now....

said something like 110million be raised by this tax, and i am like where? new jersey, who's gonna buy smokes in manhattan now???? stupid azz bloomberg sob.