Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eggmok's dump . . .

eggmok

Not even the shits but just blow'n ass after a night of heavy drinking can be deadly. After friday nights pounding of Heineken, my ass was quite nasty in the car up to NY. The best thing too was that steve's windows were broken in the car so they stayed up the whole ride.

Originally posted by therunner

Not even the shits but just blow'n ass after a night of heavy drinking can be deadly. After friday nights pounding of Heineken, my ass was quite nasty in the car up to NY. The best thing too was that steve's windows were broken in the car so they stayed up the whole ride.

it was soooo bad. I blamed poor steve too. Littele did I know it was "bean burner" todd that let it out. You know how a trash truck leaves behind trash juice? that's what it reminded me of.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

it was soooo bad. I blamed poor steve too. Littele did I know it was "bean burner" todd that let it out. You know how a trash truck leaves behind trash juice? that's what it reminded me of.

I'm betting Todd left behind some Todd juice in Steve's car.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Diarrhea - cha, cha, cha. Diarrhea - cha, cha, cha.

It was pretty bad, didn't leave any streaks tho, I had to check periodically throughout the night to make sure I hadn't shit myself. If we had been in a church intstead of a club I would've been run out of there no doubt.