Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kruder and Dorfmeister!

laliux

my tattoo is Tosca...

yeah it was packed but the music was good.

if you can d.l sets of the net, check out dorfmeister's emix from december 2001. Also, Kruder's just put out some new stuff under Peace Orchestra...there's also online their sets from the Snowbomb party, in April.

Tosca and K&D for me represent music at one of its purest moments.

i like the Tosca logo; it's really nice.

I wil try downloading those sets, on what program did you find them?

I consider all that music from G Stoned records very intellectual; i don't know if that would be a good adjective to describe it but i feel it that way.

how about Thievery Corporation?

:)

check out soulseek.org for the sets.

Thievery corporation is so famous from everywhere but where its from, which happens to be DC, where I'm from - they own some of the best places to go out in DC, Dragonfly (sushi, japanese anime and intel dnb), 18th Street Lounge (jazz, lounge house, gold velvet couches), and Red (dark, basement, polka dot floor and amazing house - migs stops by here now and again).

If you like downtempo do you like IDM? aphex twins, boards of canada, bola, plaid, ulrich shnauss, hermann kleine, mum (god mum just blows me away)...

bunch of stuff on soulseek for those guys...

and yeah, downtempo is a bit more intellectual, as is IDM = hence the name - Intelligent Dance Music.

My boyfriends spins all this stuff, so I've lucked out - we have 200-300 records in the house of all this stuff and more; its very deep music, stirs the heart and soul unlike any other I believe... and IDM shows are...well, mindblowing - they infuse music and visuals to create a story...bola did one in downtown miami a few weeks ago - so emotionally moving...hard to describe how taking music to visuals creates such reaction from the viewers but it does...

gonna check those places on my next visit to DC.

where does your boyfriend spin?, no place here in Miami to listen to that music while having a drink or two; at least that i know of.

gotta love Peace Orchestra; I am listening to their track domination.

:D