Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serial Killer KTU murders yet another song....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Shiny Disco Balls R.I.P.

Heard it last night on my way home from the gym.....

Lets see how long it takes before its Number 1 on the countdown :rolleyes:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Say it isn't so!!!

MOTHERFUCKER!!! Why do they have to take every good song and kill it?!?!?!? Before long I will hate the damn song!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Did you get your ice block????

na, not yet...........

I was too busy yesterday...........

then my friend told me it was supposed to be shitty out Thursday.........kinda killed the mood.

we'll try again today.........you stoppin in for some shots? ;)

Originally posted by tyco

na, not yet...........

I was too busy yesterday...........

then my friend told me it was supposed to be shitty out Thursday.........kinda killed the mood.

we'll try again today.........you stoppin in for some shots? ;)

I think I might have to!!!!!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

With all the mp3 whores going around, the radio seems to be the only way the label and the producers can make money off their tracks.

good point...........

at some point though, there NEEDS to arise a radio station that caters to the more underground sound.........I'm talking like those overseas like Kiss 100, Triple J, Radio 1...........KTU tries to cater to everyone.....they'll play a club tune then play the Macarena after it.....we need a station only catering to quality dance music; then things will get better.

:D

good point...........

at some point though, there NEEDS to arise a radio station that caters to the more underground sound.........I'm talking like those overseas like Kiss 100, Triple J, Radio 1...........KTU tries to cater to everyone.....they'll play a club tune then play the Macarena after it.....we need a station only catering to quality dance music; then things will get better.

I think that should be your new summer job.......:)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what time did you hear it? maybe it was someone spinning live?

BG

IB is 100% right. there is no way that is being played in their rotation. shit the vinyl isnt even out and I know for a fact that harry cho cho wasnt hoping that many people had it already

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what time did you hear it? maybe it was someone spinning live?

BG

IBTeabaggin ..... I think I heard it in the vicinity of 9 and 9:30.

Right after the song ended it went right to commercial, no mix involved.... But, I may have caught the tail-end of it...

Guest saleen351

don't blame ktu blame harry cho cho romero, hes the moron that can't keep it form being leaked!!!! I have so many tracks where the dj knows i'd leak it so they hook me up with a sample of the track... why didn't he do that?

ps the track is nothing great........... sooo much better shit out there....

Guest saleen351

ok so i just played this track cause i haven't played it since the first day i got it... IT SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!! IF HOWELLS OR DEEPDISH DROP THIS CRAP TONIGHT I'M TOSSING DRINKS IN THE BOOTH LIKE A GRANADE......

:blown: :blown:

LAWLER PLAYED IT BUT HIS SET SUCKED BIG TIME.........

BOY I WISH MP WOULD PLAY AGAIN DOWN HERE........

Originally posted by saleen351

don't blame ktu blame harry cho cho romero, hes the moron that can't keep it form being leaked!!!! I have so many tracks where the dj knows i'd leak it so they hook me up with a sample of the track... why didn't he do that?

ps the track is nothing great........... sooo much better shit out there....

FIRST OF ALL...Harry Didnt give it out, someone else did. Then SOMEONE played it on KTU on a mixshow, and then somoene else put it on a mix cd and then it got cut, edited,etc.. then it just got leaked.

The vinyl is NOT Pressed yet and wont be for a few weeks. Sucks that the track is leaked. KTU def does not have it in their rotation. Must have been a special mixshow or something for the holiday weekend.

Serial Killer KTU, now thats funny.

Whats not funny is how many times a day they play Rapture. And if I hear that fucking Eminem song on more time, they'll be singing "Shady's dead, yes he's dead, Shady's dead, took a bat to his head, yes Shady's dead!"

good point...........

good idea :cool: