Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go?

zaguero

Yeah, I'll be around. I'll be more than happy to drag you around the beach in search of top shelf honeys and killer dance beats..............as long as you're NOT bringing Victor w/ you! :D

*Vic has my cell phone #, just give me a ring when you're in town.

i wont be there, a1 convinced me to go over to boston on the 19th for satoshi, cass and porter....along with some guy called d:fuse, of course i'm still awaiting to see if my work lets me take the day off. if not then i'll just leave after work.

but here is a list of clubs that zag wanted to check out:

salvation

cafe con leche

the laundry room

loading zone

pump &

twist

when he told me the list i was ---> :eek:

Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah, I'll be around. I'll be more than happy to drag you around the beach in search of top shelf honeys and killer dance beats..............as long as you're NOT bringing Victor w/ you! :D

*Vic has my cell phone #, just give me a ring when you're in town.

Cool man! I give you a buzz when I get there. Don't worry about Vic, I wouldn't want that phocking loooooooser hanging out with us anyway. Did you hear he has VIP passes to Polyesters?:D

Originally posted by vicman

i wont be there, a1 convinced me to go over to boston on the 19th for satoshi, cass and porter....along with some guy called d:fuse

Tell Katie, I said Hi! D:Fuse??? Does this mean Ruth is going as well? (you're all nothing but a bunch of dirty dj whores)

That should be a crazy good set up in Boston. That Steve Porter Balance Promo I downloaded from your music folder is wicked! It's techno, it's house!