Roxy Was Fucking Garbage!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjohnhenry

well from what i was bein told the night is gonna keep goin till like noon

:laugh: real smart to start afterhours in the middle of july and no way roxy can even go past 7 or 8 am with the kiddie crowd there on a fri. always dead by 5am

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: real smart to start afterhours in the middle of july and no way roxy can even go past 7 or 8 am with the kiddie crowd there on a fri. always dead by 5am

True.

If Vicious cannot keep the crowd past 5 am, how the hell is Shawn Ink gonna hold it down?

Originally posted by highmay

then again...you're a promoter for the party...you fucking clueless moron...

hmmm clueless fucking moron you piece of shit... hmmm considering if you read my prior posts i put honest opinions of the night.. including being yelled at for not saying good things bout the party... so if you think im just saying it because im trying to get people to come to the party you are pretty fucking clueless... I dont need to resort to posting on a message board to pull numbers for my guestlist.. if you would like you can ask aluv bobby g. nj nick what kind of numbers i pull.. you may think that promoters are only gonna say good shit bout hte party just to make a quick buck you are saddly mistaken... you have idiot promoters not mentioning names but people who come on this board and say the party is gonna be sick, this and that... the party is never sick.. it is either good or bad... and last night.. i may have been drunk as hell.. but i know for sure that it wasnt as bad as what you people are trying to say.. why dont you fucking grow up you fucking asshole thinking all promoters dont know shit.....

I hate to be so negative but Roxy was bad last night. If they are giving out flyers that say "no waiting in line and free before 12" I'd understand if they still have a line outside but to be fair they should have allowed anyone who had gotten on the line before 12 to get in free.

Now I'm a drinker but I can usually have as much fun sober as I do drunk (well maybe not as much fun). Last night was just weak, I had more entertainment watching people getting kicked out for stupid shit then from the actual party itself.

The only reason I'm talking shit about the club, in good hopes that whomever promotes it in the future can try and make the club have at least a little bit more credibility.

just my 2 cents.

if you take notice the people who promote the party arent the ones who work the door... the door is done by the security... so however they are working the door is completely to the club and not the promoters... yes it wasnt as good as other nights... but you make the best of it... i know i had a good time getting my ass drunk.. and i had good peeps with me that I completely enjoyed the company of last night... so overall yes i had a good time... will it compare to johnny prolly not... but like i said you make the best of it....

I can't bite my tongue .Stasis whoever you are hiding behind some fake newbie name please do your home work before you make stupid comments,We don't play techno at roxy,at least myself and Denny Tsettos don't,I played from 11 till 2:30 and i didn't play shiney disco balls in my set .I like to set the tone in the room with some vocals and dark tribal stuff,if thats not what your into go party somewhere else.which to me it sounds like you promote for another NYC club.You don't come right out of the gate playing hard stuff from the begining of the night especially when you're playing in front of another DJ.Thanks to everyone else for your support !

Mike Rizzo

youre right, im only one person, not everyones taste is uniform.

but you 2 should have talked before dropping your sets. you played the same song like 4 times (safe from harm), and i understand you were opening for him, but even he didnt drop any hard stuff...im jus sayin you guys should get more hard core..and try to work the crowd...we both know the dancefloor was empty, and im sure you 2 noticed that too. also talk to the light crew, theyre a big part of why some people couldnt boogie.

welp, sorry if i was offensive. my opinion carries no reputation, i know this.

Originally posted by stasis

youre right, im only one person, not everyones taste is uniform.

but you 2 should have talked before dropping your sets. you played the same song like 4 times (safe from harm), and i understand you were opening for him, but even he didnt drop any hard stuff...im jus sayin you guys should get more hard core..and try to work the crowd...we both know the dancefloor was empty, and im sure you 2 noticed that too. also talk to the light crew, theyre a big part of why some people couldnt boogie.

welp, sorry if i was offensive. my opinion carries no reputation, i know this.

not every dj spins hard shit...though spinnin amongst a bunch 18 yr olds at the roxy thats what they expect. i guess after eating a few pills they need some cheese to get their fists pumpin

Originally posted by thatguy13

ROXY WITHOUT JONNY VICIOUS IS NOT ROXY. EVER SINCE HE AND CLUBPLANET LEFT THE SCENE, IT"S GONE DOWNHILL. IM SURE HE'S GOING TO RIP IT UP FRIDAY.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: That's the funniest thing I've ever read!

well im going to exit today, if anyone wants to fuck me up.

just pm me and we can arrange it, im a herby russian kid :)

ok...lemme get this straight...you bitch and moan about roxy being crappy....and yet you plan to go to exit?!

my...youre certainly a glutton for punishment...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

ok...lemme get this straight...you bitch and moan about roxy being crappy....and yet you plan to go to exit?!

my...youre certainly a glutton for punishment...

Blahh.. probally just wants to go to hear Oakie.

I actually have a lot of fun at exit compared to all that criticism I hear about it on this board. hmm "sarcasm on" MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM NOT OVER 27 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE THE CROWD "sarcasm off"...

im not a promoter either, im just a clubber...and so far exit hasnt been that bad towards me..dunno tho maybe its cause i havent been fucked over yet...then again i dont promote.

I actually have a lot of fun at exit compared to all that criticism I hear about it on this board. hmm "sarcasm on" MAYBE ITS BECAUSE IM NOT OVER 27 YEARS OLD AND I LIKE THE CROWD "sarcasm off"...

Hmm.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: See I was defending you and then you had to go and say that.. :rolleyes: