Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit July 3rd.. Independance Day

Go there are 1:15..

got in without a problem. thanks to marvis.. just letting in ooddles and oodles of people at a time.

Got in the door... gave my Tickets and DID NOT GET SEARCHED... odd i thought.. but nice since it is my birthday today. [July 4th]

THIS IS ALL ON THE MAIN FLOOR

Got in.. and whomever was on was spinnin some good shit

ANyways.. so i'm dancing.. having a good time.. then THIS CHICK comes on the MIC and starts screaming some un-intelligable non-sence into the mic.. i didn't mind at first cause i was on the stage. and she came up and started doing it infront of me.. fun for the first 5 minutes!!!!!!

what seemingly felt like 20 minutes.. passed. while the chick was screaming and acting like she could sing.. i started cringing.. then some one else came on.. not sure who.. and they started throwing on the GLOW sticks.. tons.. oddly enough the our side.. that they were throwing it at.. was getting beaned by them.. as they felt it necessary to throw them as hard as possible..

this glowstick throwing continued for the rest of the night.. after a while we were all throwing them.. hard!

so then COSMIC GATE COMES ON!!!

I've been waiting for them for a while!, and have been excited.. for it for along time now.. then their music intro kicks in.. [the same one from their Trance ENergy].. then..

WELCOME ...... TO THE COSMIC GATE...

but wait.. the wonderful light and ambience guy decides to turn on the smokemachine on.. .. not it's never a problem except that these machines let out a whistle so loud, so deafening that it's impossible to hear the music... Right when he does that.. i was watching the guys from cosmic gate.. and they were so pissed.. i could see him saying.. WHY!? WHY!?

After that it was so much fun cause they tore the motherfucker up!!.. i had a good time..

I enjoyed how COSMIC GATE got INTO THE ASIAN GUY AND THE WHITE DRESS woman.. [she had much bresstesses] and then the 2 chicks dancing.. they started putting on effects for them... they got hit by plenty of GLowsticks too.. the cut on my head was from a glowstick...

Overalll i had a great night.. i left when Cosmic Gate left.. i shook their hands.. and followed them out.. Cheering..

[the GOOD] Cosmic Gate.. COSMIC GATE!.. and when that chick got off stage.. sorry to whom ever you are]

[the okay] throwing glowsticks across EXIT .. 6 - 10 at a time.

[the bad] that asian guy that bounced the girls.. showing his thong..

[the funny as fuck] My roommate was constantly asking me to leave.. he goes to clubs to try to pick up girls.. as opposed to me going for music.. ANYWAY.. he was bitching at leaving at 6am.. then right when he finishes saying.. "so.. when you wanna head out.''.. BAM! a GLOWSTICK RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.. AND HARD AS SHIT.. as it welted up almost immediatly..

OVERALL i HAD A GREAT TIME... and to anybody.. who was there and goes on this board.. I WAS THE GUY TELLING PEOPLE TO PUSH THE CROWD !! TELLING THEM TO TELL EVERYONE.

Originally posted by daemoncel

Go there are 1:15..

got in without a problem. thanks to marvis.. just letting in ooddles and oodles of people at a time.

Got in the door... gave my Tickets and DID NOT GET SEARCHED... odd i thought.. but nice since it is my birthday today. [July 4th]

THIS IS ALL ON THE MAIN FLOOR

Got in.. and whomever was on was spinnin some good shit

ANyways.. so i'm dancing.. having a good time.. then THIS CHICK comes on the MIC and starts screaming some un-intelligable non-sence into the mic.. i didn't mind at first cause i was on the stage. and she came up and started doing it infront of me.. fun for the first 5 minutes!!!!!!

what seemingly felt like 20 minutes.. passed. while the chick was screaming and acting like she could sing.. i started cringing.. then some one else came on.. not sure who.. and they started throwing on the GLOW sticks.. tons.. oddly enough the our side.. that they were throwing it at.. was getting beaned by them.. as they felt it necessary to throw them as hard as possible..

this glowstick throwing continued for the rest of the night.. after a while we were all throwing them.. hard!

so then COSMIC GATE COMES ON!!!

I've been waiting for them for a while!, and have been excited.. for it for along time now.. then their music intro kicks in.. [the same one from their Trance ENergy].. then..

WELCOME ...... TO THE COSMIC GATE...

but wait.. the wonderful light and ambience guy decides to turn on the smokemachine on.. .. not it's never a problem except that these machines let out a whistle so loud, so deafening that it's impossible to hear the music... Right when he does that.. i was watching the guys from cosmic gate.. and they were so pissed.. i could see him saying.. WHY!? WHY!?

After that it was so much fun cause they tore the motherfucker up!!.. i had a good time..

I enjoyed how COSMIC GATE got INTO THE ASIAN GUY AND THE WHITE DRESS woman.. [she had much bresstesses] and then the 2 chicks dancing.. they started putting on effects for them... they got hit by plenty of GLowsticks too.. the cut on my head was from a glowstick...

Overalll i had a great night.. i left when Cosmic Gate left.. i shook their hands.. and followed them out.. Cheering..

[the GOOD] Cosmic Gate.. COSMIC GATE!.. and when that chick got off stage.. sorry to whom ever you are]

[the okay] throwing glowsticks across EXIT .. 6 - 10 at a time.

[the bad] that asian guy that bounced the girls.. showing his thong..

[the funny as fuck] My roommate was constantly asking me to leave.. he goes to clubs to try to pick up girls.. as opposed to me going for music.. ANYWAY.. he was bitching at leaving at 6am.. then right when he finishes saying.. "so.. when you wanna head out.''.. BAM! a GLOWSTICK RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES.. AND HARD AS SHIT.. as it welted up almost immediatly..

OVERALL i HAD A GREAT TIME... and to anybody.. who was there and goes on this board.. I WAS THE GUY TELLING PEOPLE TO PUSH THE CROWD !! TELLING THEM TO TELL EVERYONE.

:laugh: Sorry to hear about the glowstick..but I was the girl telling people to push the crowd!!..lol.."PUSH THEM BACK!!!" lol

i pretty much agree with most of dae's review....

tighest mixing was def by the LES

worst mixing was Bones but he gets points for tryin to mix and avoid glowsticks flying at him at the same time

dj raz and that chick was horrible

nero was okay while he was on for like 20 mins

Bossi and Nick were awesome...best tracks were at the end...Wonderful human Beings and Ragin (their 2 latest productions) sickisicksick...

everything else bad. Not gettin in white room. Fat guy on stage. Sluts on stage (SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! echoing from the 2nd floor balcony). Glowstick wars was fun. Everyone sez how they hate exits crowd. You ever wanna just sit there and throw shit at em? Last nite was the nite. Special Shouts to Ronimess, TunnelBandit and the other sharpshooters with some great hits all nite long. :D

Mike BuGouT

I agree w/ the reviews so far. Just a couple things to add...

*I'd never heard LES b4, but they were so good I couldn't stop dancing! It was def great to arrive there w/ them spinning to start the night off right.

*When that girl was singing on stage, which seemed like forever, I just kept thinking, "She's got to stop!" It should've tipped her off that no one else was dancing.

*The crowd onstage was sooo sleazy... and it didn't help that they were flashing, "Show your tits!" on the screen.

*Cosmic Gate did tear it up at the end of their set, and by then there was plenty of room to dance on the main floor. They were also such cool guys! It looked like they were having such a blast spinning. I loved it when Bossi was singing, "Blah, Blah, Blah..." along w/ the track. I got Nic's autograph and shook Bossi's hand. They walked out of the booth just like a couple regular guys, no fanfare or star treatmet, really down to earth.

*Dunno who came on after Cosmic Gate, but the first track was sic!! Anyone know what it was?? It was hard instrumental w/ a great melody around 6:45am. Then he also dropped another track w/ female vocals something like, "I wanna hold you. I'll love you forever." It was great that he was singing along too. I love it when the DJs show they're having fun. If anyone could ID those songs, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

everything else bad. Not gettin in white room. Fat guy on stage. Sluts on stage (SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! echoing from the 2nd floor balcony). Glowstick wars was fun. Everyone sez how they hate exits crowd. You ever wanna just sit there and throw shit at em? Last nite was the nite. Special Shouts to Ronimess, TunnelBandit and the other sharpshooters with some great hits all nite long. :D

Hell yeah!!! That was the most exciting part of the evening. I think a few people actually hit that guy square in the back with full water bottles. Funny as hell! The chant was definetely awesome, they definetely heard us when the music turned down. All in all it was a fun night, CP was out in full force.

the girl that was singing on stage was right when NERO started to spin right... she was a young spanish lookin girl with dark wavy/curly hair and blue jeans on with those brown sunglasses... if that was her after she got booed off the stage or whatever happened that made her get down she ended up next to me and i asked her if she was the girl on stage singin and she just laughed... this kid i just met next to me was like yeah it is her... then i started dancin with her a lil bit and then this older korean guy started dancin with her and her friend which they didnt enjoy at all... but the whole time she was lookin at me for help i was kinda laughin... if she wanted to get him off of her why wouldnt she have just grabbed me i asked myself... but then they all dissappeared into the crowd and i never saw them again.

LOL my friend and I were loving it until the girl came on...we were just saying she had to get off...thank goodness she did.

Were you the guy that ran up to Cosmic Gate as they were leaving? My friend and I were sitting on the speakers waiting for them to come out....she shook their hand too.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i pretty much agree with most of dae's review....

tighest mixing was def by the LES

worst mixing was Bones but he gets points for tryin to mix and avoid glowsticks flying at him at the same time

dj raz and that chick was horrible

nero was okay while he was on for like 20 mins

Bossi and Nick were awesome...best tracks were at the end...Wonderful human Beings and Ragin (their 2 latest productions) sickisicksick...

Mike BuGouT

mother fucker calls me "ronimess":mad:

Definitely had fun launchin glowsticks and filled water bottles at the cracked out people.

Originally posted by minneec

LOL my friend and I were loving it until the girl came on...we were just saying she had to get off...thank goodness she did.

Were you the guy that ran up to Cosmic Gate as they were leaving? My friend and I were sitting on the speakers waiting for them to come out....she shook their hand too.

yes i was the guy.. i wanted to tell them what a good job they did.. and I was so pumped for this night too.. Under Mauro Picotto.. Cosmic Gate are my favourites. Funny enough too was that it was my birthday on July 4th so it was a nice treat to see them on my birthday..

But yeah.. i ran up to them.. like at full speed pushing people out of the way, and dodging glowsticks..