Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Dan Wilson

dan...

i've seen ur posts where u are angered by waiting on lines when there is no one in the club and expensive drink prices and I gotta ask, Have u ever been to a club before in NYC or was this your first weekend?

I dont mean this as a diss and i wudda done this as a PM but i think i speak for everyone when i say that there are some things u gotta expect in the scene and some things that never change. Drink prices is one. I knew when i was 13 that drinks in the city whether it was at a nightclub or a lil lounge were super overpriced. As for the line, u know what thats about. Just be glad it wasnt winter and all u did was sweat a lil instead of catching frostbite....

again--i dont mean to attack but im just sayin--

Mike BuGouT

Mike, yes other clubs keep you on line. See the thing that bothers me about Roxy. Roxy is located in the middle of nowhere. I could understand a club like Webster Hall, which is located in an area, where tons of people pass by, doing what Roxy does. But there are so few people that pass by Roxy. Ofcourse, I know drinks are expensive at these clubs. But i wanted to make a post about this. I wanted to get people's opinion on this.

I want to bring up a point aguy2go said. Its on the post, Roxy Was Fucking Garbage! Its on the 3rd page. This is what he said. He agree's with me 100 percent.

I hate to be so negative but Roxy was bad last night. If they are giving out flyers that say "no waiting in line and free before 12" I'd understand if they still have a line outside but to be fair they should have allowed anyone who had gotten on the line before 12 to get in free.

Now I'm a drinker but I can usually have as much fun sober as I do drunk (well maybe not as much fun). Last night was just weak, I had more entertainment watching people getting kicked out for stupid shit then from the actual party itself.

The only reason I'm talking shit about the club, in good hopes that whomever promotes it in the future can try and make the club have at least a little bit more credibility.

just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by danwilson

The only reason I'm talking shit about the club, in good hopes that whomever promotes it in the future can try and make the club have at least a little bit more credibility.

just my 2 cents.

Dan,

Out of all the 4th of July parties, why would you have gone to Roxy anyhow?