Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"I'm at work" roll call...

I'm home....but sick as a dog....

I may try and catch some sun in the park, just so I don't feel like a complete waste of space... :(

btw....what the hell is the point of working today? are any of you even getting anything accomplished? :blank:

Originally posted by cintron

btw anybody heading to groovejet tonight? I think i may make the excursion out there... ;)

Depends when you're going... I'm not going clubbing this weekend, but I wouldn't mind meeting people for a couple drinks. :)

mrmatas2277: Hope things start looking up soon. :(

Marci: I'm actually being very productive today... surprisingly.

Originally posted by marcid21

btw....what the hell is the point of working today? are any of you even getting anything accomplished? :blank:

...depends on your business...our phone's been ringing since 9am...i was here till 7pm on Wed. and even had to come in yesterday for an hour to get a woman to Bosnia to see her dying dad - my good deed for the day...and if it was slow, i'd be catching up on schtuff...that's just how busy we are...slow economy my butt...

btw - when ARE we going to have dinner and a movie???

ok . . . picture this . . . .

On an old country road deep in the heartland of Texas on a 115 degree day . . . you run across a dead possum, now the possum has only been dead about 1 day but it has severely rotted away, most of the major meat sections have gone but there are some juicy bits left . . . on those bits are gorged maggots, they are so full they are leaking from both ends, the possum's eyeballs are loose from it's sockets but are still attached, it's tongue is green but has that white slime from the maggets on it . . .

......point being I would rather put that sucker in a blender and drink it up than be at work today.:)

Stone.:eek:

Originally posted by howardstone

On an old country road deep in the heartland of Texas on a 115 degree day . . . you run across a dead possum, now the possum has only been dead about 1 day but it has severely rotted away, most of the major meat sections have gone but there are some juicy bits left . . . on those bits are gorged maggots, they are so full they are leaking from both ends, the possum's eyeballs are loose from it's sockets but are still attached, it's tongue is green but has that white slime from the maggets on it . . .

......point being I would rather put that sucker in a blender and drink it up than be at work today.:)

That was soooooo uncalled for.

:vomit2:

Originally posted by howardstone

OMFG!!! :yuck: