Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads up people!!

phrankadelic

just thought i'd let you know ahead of time so that you can plan out ;)

i'll be spinning at rain next friday night (July 12th) for the Cooljunkie party. i'll be opening up the lounge room from 12 (or 12:30ish) till 2 - 2:30. sean bauzay will be going on after me. miss molotov will open up the main room and craig demo will go on after her.

i hope to see you all there!!

well the last time I checked the lounge had two (2) 1200's, a Denon dual rack mount cd player and a Pioneer DJM-500 mixer. this was several weeks ago and I'm not sure if they changed it around.

and who's this Frank Fernandez guy everyone is talking about?

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Apparently Frank's a friend of some guy named Danny who (according to rumor) is a rather tasty DJ but won't get a demo together for us Oh and Frank can spin a bit too...

yeah, I must agree, he's a cool guy :tongue:

oh, that other guy danny seems alright. he's also trying to get his act together right now. I'm sure he'll pull through

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Apparently Frank's a friend of some guy named Danny who (according to rumor) is a rather tasty DJ but won't get a demo together for us ;) Oh and Frank can spin a bit too...

Yeah....I've also heard the rumor....I actually think I've heard him a few times....both him and this Frank guy are really kewl kats!:clap::dj::clap2::aright: