Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ohh Shitt..

Originally posted by xtcgspot

it only prevents pregnancy..not STDs!!!! keep wrappin that rascal!

Or find some clean women. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Quoth -- I must admit, I'm impressed with your knowledge of womenly things..

how do u know theyre clean though? its not like ppl openly admit their std's

the boys got a point, even say you've had only 2 long term partners, who you trust without a condom, and maybe they themselve have had another one or two....your exposure is massively increased.....

....STDs don't care if you're easy or dirty or clean (what ever that means) and slept with just a couple of people....

no offense but this is a dumb thread.

who fucken cares if your mom knows you're on birth control. whats the big deal??? sounds to me like youre proud of it or something. you are promoting unsafe sex... pregnancy is the least of your worries when fucking people unprotected.

whatever, point being, i dont think anyone cares what kind of birth control youre on or whether your mom knows or not.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by psychojo

....STDs don't care if you're easy or dirty or clean (what ever that means) and slept with just a couple of people....

exactly...even if u only slept with one person, that one person could not have been clean, and if that one person slept with other ppl then u also have essentially slept with those ppl :yuck:

Originally posted by somebitch

no offense but this is a dumb thread.

who fucken cares if your mom knows you're on birth control. whats the big deal??? sounds to me like youre proud of it or something. you are promoting unsafe sex... pregnancy is the least of your worries when fucking people unprotected.

whatever, point being, i dont think anyone cares what kind of birth control youre on or whether your mom knows or not.

:rolleyes:

Blahh.. then don't read the thread. :idea: And if you open it, and you see you don't care to read it.. then.. CLOSE IT! :idea: Wow I'm just full of bright ideas today. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

&& just because you dont have an STD doesnt mean youre clean. if you have an STD it doesnt make you dirty, just means you trusted someone you shouldnt have.

STD's can't always be blamed on the person you slept with. Like I said a moment ago, there are STD's that are not detectable. You can trust someone, wait before having sex with them, get tested for everything that can possibly be tested for, and still get an STD from them. In fact, some STD's can be transmitted even if you *do* use a condom. Cheating and/or promiscuity don't even have to come into the picture -- that's just the way sex is these days. It's unsafe. No way around it.

Originally posted by hoke

STD's can't always be blamed on the person you slept with. Like I said a moment ago, there are STD's that are not detectable. You can trust someone, wait before having sex with them, get tested for everything that can possibly be tested for, and still get an STD from them. In fact, some STD's can be transmitted even if you *do* use a condom. Cheating and/or promiscuity don't even have to come into the picture -- that's just the way sex is these days. It's unsafe. No way around it.

Actually. I know all about this.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC WHEN I SAID THAT. Hence the: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL.. but either way.. it's all good. :D :D

Originally posted by codica3

Actually. I know all about this.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC WHEN I SAID THAT. Hence the: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL.. but either way.. it's all good. :D :D

It was just for general knowledge, not directed at anyone in particular.

So yeah... it's all good. ;)

Originally posted by hoke

It was just for general knowledge, not directed at anyone in particular.

So yeah... it's all good. ;)

Oh and yes.. I know.. they should really educate people a lil better cause there are things out there that are like the common cold.. always there.. but not detectable unless put thru a shitload of special tests designed specifically for it.. most of the time they do nothing.. but in some cases they can cause a lot of damage.. transmittable no matter what.. condom, no condom.. only way to stay away from it is to stay away from sex.. even the fore-play.. complicated, annoying, but true.