Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jerzey shore clubs....

dare i even open my mouth......:laugh:

Let me say this....I dont go to the same place every to hear my favorite DJ. I dont keep in mind as to what international talent is coming to town. I am a person who loves music, to dance, and to be around people who like the same.

I've had some incredible mornings at SF. I have been to Vinyl a few times and had a blast. I have gone to Tempts/Surf/Abyss/Merge and other places in NJ and danced my ass off. But all of these places have the ups and downs, and you deal with it.

Ive had my issues with the NY board in the past because there are certain people who take their clubbing way too seriously and insult people who dont act the same, so i will be careful as to what i say:

Why does everything have to be compared to something else? Why cant the same person go to Shelter on thursdays, DT on friday, Factory sat night and then Surf/Tempts sunday? Im sure you will all agree that the 4 nights are VERY different from one another...does that mean that you have to be restricted to one style/place/genre?

I admire Roninmess because he goes to Roxy, Vinyl, SF, even came down to Jersey once or twice and he enjoys himself (SOBER, in fact) wherever he goes.....he has a positive outlook and goes out to have a good time....

Klohe, if I got to go out for a night (underaged mind you) and drink for free and not pay cover, I dont think i would be complaining so much....in fact, i wouldnt care what music i was hearing as long as i was chillin with good people, which is what it is all about anyway...

Bottom line, there ARE different beats for different feet, but that doesnt mean that you should restrict yourself

BG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I admire Roninmess because he goes to Roxy, Vinyl, SF, even came down to Jersey once or twice and he enjoys himself (SOBER, in fact) wherever he goes.....he has a positive outlook and goes out to have a good time....

I will vouch for this because Rob is my partner in crime :)

Let me say this....I dont go to the same place every to hear my favorite DJ. I dont keep in mind as to what international talent is coming to town. I am a person who loves music, to dance, and to be around people who like the same.

I've had some incredible mornings at SF. I have been to Vinyl a few times and had a blast. I have gone to Tempts/Surf/Abyss/Merge and other places in NJ and danced my ass off. But all of these places have the ups and downs, and you deal with it.

Ive had my issues with the NY board in the past because there are certain people who take their clubbing way too seriously and insult people who dont act the same, so i will be careful as to what i say:

Why does everything have to be compared to something else? Why cant the same person go to Shelter on thursdays, DT on friday, Factory sat night and then Surf/Tempts sunday? Im sure you will all agree that the 4 nights are VERY different from one another...does that mean that you have to be restricted to one style/place/genre?

Klohe, if I got to go out for a night (underaged mind you) and drink for free and not pay cover, I dont think i would be complaining so much....in fact, i wouldnt care what music i was hearing as long as i was chillin with good people, which is what it is all about anyway...

Bottom line, there ARE different beats for different feet, but that doesnt mean that you should restrict yourself

BG

Well put. You said everything I wanted to say but was too lazy to type. :cool:

BG

Bro great post, and thanx for the praise.

I rarely get drunk and I will most likely never roll again, but I go out to various places as mentioned by barry, and I have a great time doing so. I've been inside factory for 18 hours sober dancing my ass off even through 1 hour loops, got loose to Danny and danny for 12 and a half hours, and then theres the smaller places like roxy, matrix, abyss... go out to have a good time with good company and hopefully catch some good beats. If not, so be it. But my musical tastes are very broad so Im usually feelin most stuff.

Everyone should just do what they want with out bashing others for goin to their spots.(unless u love exit and draper lol j/k)

i wish i had enough energy to respond...the way i want to ....but it was a LONNNNNNG rough week/weekend........so i will leave with this............*dRuGs...RoCk&rOLL...bAd AsS vEgAs HoEs....LaTeNiGhT bOoTy CaLLs....SHINY DISCO BALLS!:D