Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICAL**Roxy Review

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats right baby, Johhny MOTHERFUCKING Vicious rocked the house last night and dropped some bangers. I have never seen so many kids dancing all over the place, I almost got hit by some swinging arms a couple of times. It was great seeing the stage crew out and DRUNK AS FUCK:laugh:

I dunno what happend with the mixer but the music stopped for a little while it was cool though Johnny dropped more siccccccck shit. Mike Macaluso was there or Johnny dropped his new song, I wasn't sure which was which. I must say all in all it was a really fucking great night.

Thank you to everyone who submitted their CD's, they will be givin to Mike Rizzo on monday's promoter meeting.

Thanks again for everyone coming out and supporting Johnny and the Roxy. :D

I dunno what happend with the mixer but the music stopped for a little while it was cool though Johnny dropped more siccccccck shit. Mike Macaluso was there or Johnny dropped his new song, I wasn't sure which was which. I must say all in all it was a really fucking great night.

JV introduced Mike C who played a couple of tracks from his new album which was released under (i think) JV's label* or something. Sick stuff.

* - Addictive Rec. ® - i think.

Originally posted by nychunk

Once again big shout out to Rob, you know for what.. That shit made my night !!!!!! Vicious was great, though I wanted to hear a little more vocals, it was still the same Vicious I know and love.

broooo no doubt kid. :drunk:

Originally posted by stasis

JV introduced Mike C who played a couple of tracks from his new album which was released under (i think) JV's label* or something. Sick stuff.

Mike MAC not "c". jesus. Macaluso is a great guy. goes to me and gary(xtcgspot) "hi im mike." LOL later on garys like "noooooo you mike macaluso!" LOL off the wall chillen with johnny mike bobg and the rest of my stage crew peoples.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats right baby, Johhny MOTHERFUCKING Vicious rocked the house last night and dropped some bangers. I have never seen so many kids dancing all over the place, I almost got hit by some swinging arms a couple of times.

too bad u didnt get hit

the dance floor was hardly packed the whole night. it was packed for like an hour and a half and then everybody left. and the music. i must say i was dissappointed and i usually like johnny vicious. there was like about a half hour at around 2:15 where he played awesome house music. but then he was playing tribal crap. i kind of wish i went to exit. the reason draper is so liked by everyone but the people on club planet is because he's a pretty good dj. i'm sick of all the babies on club planet whining about how clubbing was so great years ago and draper sucks. shut up. you're just upset because some juiceball stole your pacifier. and what happened with the sound system breaking? for those of you who thought that the music at roxy was awesome the whole time last night, get your glowsticks out of your ears and put them back in your ass.

speese

Originally posted by mikespeese

the dance floor was hardly packed the whole night. it was packed for like an hour and a half and then everybody left. and the music. i must say i was dissappointed and i usually like johnny vicious. there was like about a half hour at around 2:15 where he played awesome house music. but then he was playing tribal crap. i kind of wish i went to exit. the reason draper is so liked by everyone but the people on club planet is because he's a pretty good dj. i'm sick of all the babies on club planet whining about how clubbing was so great years ago and draper sucks. shut up. you're just upset because some juiceball stole your pacifier. and what happened with the sound system breaking? for those of you who thought that the music at roxy was awesome the whole time last night, get your glowsticks out of your ears and put them back in your ass.

speese

this is one of the unies posts ever....how old are you..12? this type of hostility is not welcomed here...so take it elsewhere....

Originally posted by spikesnj

Johnny Vicious was horrible. nuff said

vicious was def on point. maybe u just werent feelin his tribal style fri nite. i was excited to hear that classic vicious trance, but he stayed with the tribal house all nite. but it was sick. i love tribal, and didnt expect to hear much of it after 2am but he kept it goin. and it made sense. that crowd wouldnt have been able to handle his hard trance.

he worked the shit out of alot of tracks, esp kylie minogue!! OMFG!!! had it goin for at least 20 min, throwin other beats over it. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by roninmess

Mike MAC not "c". jesus. Macaluso is a great guy. goes to me and gary(xtcgspot) "hi im mike." LOL later on garys like "noooooo you mike macaluso!" LOL off the wall chillen with johnny mike bobg and the rest of my stage crew peoples.

LOL. mike?! nah....i cant just cal u mike..ur mike MACALUSO!!! thats like vicious comin up to u and bein like "hey wuts up, im john" mike mac was a very chill guy.

robin, thanx for the hookup..u know wut i mean. and thanx to bobby for hookin us up too! :aright:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

LOL. mike?! nah....i cant just cal u mike..ur mike MACALUSO!!! thats like vicious comin up to u and bein like "hey wuts up, im john" mike mac was a very chill guy.

robin, thanx for the hookup..u know wut i mean. and thanx to bobby for hookin us up too! :aright:

hah no doubt bro. All thanx go out to Bobby.

Originally posted by mikespeese

speese

:stupid:

Originally posted by legend38

Who heard him shout Legend38 3 times on the mic? It was a good night :)

Nice seeing the regulars :)

I got shouted out by the KTU guy when vicious told him to get me in the booth lol I felt special for a few mins.