Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underground.....Afterhours Returns to South Beach!!

demo909

I visit Space about 4/5 times a year to hear Danny because I know thats that is the only time all the locals will come out.

95% of the 3000 people that go to Space are the ones that listen to 93.1 and don't have a clue about music. Don't get me wrong I love the DJs at Space. The last time I went to see Danny I was more impressed with Oscar. But the crowd that goes there, to put it bluntly.....is repulsive. I think that an afterhours on the beach may bring out some of the locals that are afraid to venture to Space. Im sure that the music will be awesome!!!!

Craig Demo, Sammy O and Eddie X.....enough said.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am breaking out my version "Magnum" in the coming fall.. We'll have one big sunrise party playing clips of Zoolander out on the patio to kick off my campaign...

Stephan (the Space/spin doorman) & I will officially hold a run-way walk-a-thon to finally determine who the real clubhoppers cover boy should be...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

I am breaking out my version "Magnum" in the coming fall.. We'll have one big sunrise party playing clips of Zoolander out on the patio to kick off my campaign...

Stephan (the Space/spin doorman) & I will officially hold a run-way walk-a-thon to finally determine who the real clubhoppers cover boy should be...:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kelebek

I visit Space about 4/5 times a year to hear Danny because I know thats that is the only time all the locals will come out.

95% of the 3000 people that go to Space are the ones that listen to 93.1 and don't have a clue about music. Don't get me wrong I love the DJs at Space. The last time I went to see Danny I was more impressed with Oscar. But the crowd that goes there, to put it bluntly.....is repulsive. I think that an afterhours on the beach may bring out some of the locals that are afraid to venture to Space. Im sure that the music will be awesome!!!!

are yo smoking crack? there is soooooooooooooo much hot ass in space............. get a clue buddy............

Space crowd - to many drugies and 93.1\96.5 listeners go there.

Crobar crowd - the see and be seen crowd. Very pretentious.

Level crowd - Yuck!

No offense to Biz, OG, Indigo or anyone else that works in the business. My comments are about the people that go to these clubs not the music the venue or the staff.

you reached those conclusions by, going to space 4/5 times a year. :rolleyes: this local will be at Space ; going crazy with that repulsive crowd. :bounce:

Originally posted by sobeton

you reached those conclusions by, going to space 4/5 times a year. :rolleyes: this local will be at Space ; going crazy with that repulsive crowd. :bounce:

I probably went like 4/5 times last year so you do have a valid point as far as my assesment of the space crowd goes. Same goes for Level. Now crobar is a different story.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I probably went like 4/5 times last year so you do have a valid point as far as my assesment of the space crowd goes. Same goes for Level. Now crobar is a different story.

your entitled to your assessment. :) personally I don't spend my time assessing the crowd. I'm usually busy listening to the dj tear shit up, and going crazy on the dancefloor with my friends.

Back to the original subject ---------> finally an afterhours on the beach, and an afterhours 'alternative' to Space.

Eddie X is crazy good- nasty, dark, tribal beats.

I went to Pump during WMC to hear Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) spin an afterhours set and the place went fawkin' crazy! I had a great time. I'll definately be checking it out.

Originally posted by joeygk

I went to Pump during WMC to hear Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) spin an afterhours set and the place went fawkin' crazy! I had a great time. I'll definately be checking it out.

i thought i noticed u walking funny after WMC....;)

OK I did the Space thing when it first opened and EVERYONE was going (all the locals....familiar and fun people) If the crowd were still like that I'd probably go there more often. For the past yr the crowd has changed and the music (on the patio) has unfortunately stayed the same. Thats the reason that I only went 4/5 times in the past yr for special events. Something NEW for the beach is a good thing. And if you are going somewhere because of MUSIC then you should check out the new afterhours at PUMP......you wont be disappointed as far as music goes.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Oh my God, they are going to re-open my favorite club? What's the cover and dress code? Last time I was at Pump, I wore my leather pants with the easy access hole in the back and I put on about a quart of baby oil. Is that attire fine or is it too over the top? I am so glad that this club is re-opened, twist was becoming too boring!! Is this cute DJ Demo going to spin every Saturday morning? I didnt know Demo was part of my team:love2: Finally somewhere where I can just let loose and let my feathers fly!! Are they still have 8 am games? Last time they had the "Circle Jerk Contest", I won and got to stay in V.I.P. (very immense penis) all night long!! What a night, please let me know about all the details. I would rather go to Space, but there are too many straight people there.

ps

Doe they still have that "Glory hole" in stall number 2?

Ummmmmm, ill pass on this club...

:vomit3::puke: :puke: :puke::vomit3:

instead of talking loads of shit on the board day in and day out, since you're the king of all clubbers, get your own night going with your sorry ass djs from ny. i can guarantee you'll stop talking the smack you talk with the quickness! not only would u lose money, there wouldn't be much of a turn out, and you'd need to walk around with a bag over your head cuz you'd be the sorriest fucking promoter the beach has ever seen.

now stop hating and give some of these guys that wanna make a difference down there a little bit of respect u newjack!

Originally posted by Nolimit

instead of talking loads of shit on the board day in and day out, since you're the king of all clubbers, get your own night going with your sorry ass djs from ny. i can guarantee you'll stop talking the smack you talk with the quickness! not only would u lose money, there wouldn't be much of a turn out, and you'd need to walk around with a bag over your head cuz you'd be the sorriest fucking promoter the beach has ever seen.

now stop hating and give some of these guys that wanna make a difference down there a little bit of respect u newjack!

Listen there stumpy, I dont know if your talking to me or not, but if you are, I made the comment I made because of the whole lil gay thing that last person posted about, if its that kind of club maybe its for you shorty but not for me, I would love to check it out if it was a mixed crowd, cuz the Patio isn't for me.

No one has proclaimed me or my friends to be the kings of clubbers, or anything close to that you dipshit.

For someone who is not down here, mind your fucking business, and stop trying to sound so fucking important. Maybe for that Mexican Transexual Midget company u work for your important, but to me your a fuckin clown, so shut your trap already.

About time...the beach needs a new afterhours party....Space's crowd has turned over for me...I like what Space did for the scene, but now the crowd in Space is repulsive...too many people who would love to bust out a glowstick if given the chance...

But, Space supports Spin, which is one of my favorite clubs, period...

Originally posted by pod

Space's crowd has turned over for me...I like what Space did for the scene, but now the crowd in Space is repulsive...too many people who would love to bust out a glowstick if given the chance...

come back we miss you Dan.:D

Thanks for the support Pod. I agree with you 100% about the Space scene. It's not the people who work there, it's the crowd.

for everyone else: the purpose of this thread was to inform everyone of a new party worth checking out. No one is forceing anyone to go, but we are giving you the option of going or not. Everyone has their opinions which is fine. But those who know........will BE THERE!!!!

Personally I think it sounds pretty tasty...After hours on the beach! "Its time to reminisce on the old days." Wouldnt mind checking it out, new sounds are always welcome to my ears......Tribal Beats, always a favorite!

Good Luck to you guys...

:dj: Ruben S.

Ps. Cant we all just get along!